Lineup 2020

randlfan

3 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Creeper announced a new album for May, hoping they’ll be announced. Sub headlining the Pit or middle of the Radio One stage would be my guess. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they were given a decent slot after their clash with the bmth secret set in 2018. Apparently their main stage slot was practically empty due to the big clash in fanbase meaning many (myself included) chose to go to bmth instead.

2 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they were given a decent slot after their clash with the bmth secret set in 2018. Apparently their main stage slot was practically empty due to the big clash in fanbase meaning many (myself included) chose to go to bmth instead.

It was absolutely rammed actually! But it was full of people talking loudly, facing the other way and waiting for Post Malone who was on next unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

It was absolutely rammed actually! But it was full of people talking loudly, facing the other way and waiting for Post Malone who was on next unfortunately. 

Ahhhh that would make sense. I just heard a lot from the creeper fanbase who certainly weren't too happy with it.

Bit weird of the scheduling team to get them in just before post malone and at the same time as bmth though.

Loved their 2016 set in the pit, fond memories of a circle pit around the pillar to black mass. Think i'd rather see them back in one of the tents. As you said, subbing the pit or mid on Radio 1 would probably be perfect.

1 minute ago, Dales said:

Do you think any of the acts recently added to Mad Cool could turn up here Placebo, Frank Carter, The Struts.......

Me being selfish hopes there's little to no crossover as I'm going to both.

Frank loves R&L and finds a way to play almost every year so he'll probably turn up, even if it's a secret set in the campsite.

Placebo would be great although i'm not too sure where they'd sit on the bill these days.

The Struts would be a great addition imo, would like them in a smaller slot on a bigger stage to get the party started. 

26 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Think Creeper will take a main stage slot tbh

Hope not after 2018. Absolutely ruined their set being on the main as they were on before Postie and the crowd were continuously chanting over them or not paying much attention. Subbing the pit would be perfect, have had them doing that in my prediction for a while now.

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Hope not after 2018. Absolutely ruined their set being on the main as they were on before Postie and the crowd were continuously chanting over them or not paying much attention. Subbing the pit would be perfect, have had them doing that in my prediction for a while now.

I'm hoping for the same, seems the perfect slot for their current level.

I always feel like bands such as themselves thrive in more intimate conditions as well.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

Blossoms never seem to get quite the same reaction at Reading as they do Leeds.

Love them to bits but I think that would be a very very small crowd for a co-headliner at the Reading site.

Yh true it always seems very small 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Reckon Blossoms sub in 2021

hhmmm ok fair enough this album is supposedly back to their old sound 

Me telling myself that we’re getting solid headliners this year and not Fall Out Boy again 

3BA26BB8-D847-4447-982C-F1B6E9E1CD46.jpeg
In other news, get The Big Moon somewhere on the lineup the new album is my album of the year so far ;) 

Could easily be early main, mid R1 or high FR imo.

Edited by TheWaters
  • Like 1