Lineup 2020

randlfan

5 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Biffy aren't co-headlining and Drake can get binned.

why wouldn't Biffy co-headline? i love them but they've not got the pulling power they used to and they coheadlined in 2016, FR could easily bill it as a coheadline and just have BMTH be a glorified sub like they've done with Panic! and TOP in the last two years

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

2 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Reading and Leeds like booking Biffy, they're probably still big enough to co-headline and they're about at the time of this so I do think they'll be on there.

Drake is someone who'd be absolutely perfect for R&L these days, but I just don't see it ever happening.

just trying to throw some names into the hat that haven't been mentioned as the last two years we've had surprises, post malone last year and everybody the year before.. do think Drake will do it one year and seeing as there's new music out this year then there could be a chance he'll be about (even though theres always new music being released by Drake)

4 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

just trying to throw some names into the hat that haven't been mentioned as the last two years we've had surprises, post malone last year and everybody the year before.. do think Drake will do it one year and seeing as there's new music out this year then there could be a chance he'll be about (even though theres always new music being released by Drake)

I honestly could see him doing it as well, but I think he only fits Saturday headlining at Reading hence why I’m confused about the LG placement

3 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I want to see MCR, but them at Trees wouldn't be a good fit (or even remotely likely) Always such a good vibe at Trees which might be ruined if they sell out based on one band they definitely couldn't afford.

Agreed an exclusive would kill the vibe of the festival and be frankly ridiculous .  Announcing a huge show and selling tickets for said show first would help this situation considerably . 

3 hours ago, foolee said:

I can’t believe MCR teased a show and are waiting almost a month to announce it, that’s so annoying. I also hope whoever is saying MCR for trees is taking the piss because that isn’t happening 😂

Very much doubt we're actually going to be waiting a month when they teased it last week. 

Announcement this weekend a week on seems likely. 

27 minutes ago, Bandit Tom said:

Very much doubt we're actually going to be waiting a month when they teased it last week. 

Announcement this weekend a week on seems likely. 

Agree it looks likely we will get one tomorrow night a week after they put the flag up. It wouldnt make sense to just leave it a few weeks after that plus they haven't put anything on social media since that. 

3 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I honestly could see him doing it as well, but I think he only fits Saturday headlining at Reading hence why I’m confused about the LG placement

I don't think they particularly care when booking acts what day they can do... either way Drake will sell out his day very quickly and shift a ton of weekend tickets. They book around Drake not the other way round.

23 minutes ago, gfa said:

I don't think they particularly care when booking acts what day they can do... either way Drake will sell out his day very quickly and shift a ton of weekend tickets. They book around Drake not the other way round.

Oh fair enough actually 

23 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

4 main stages. 
liam g and courteeneers co headlining all of them.

lil nas x opening 

😂😂😂 But seriously was it not rumoured in 2018 that there was gonna be 2 main stages

21 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Daphne & Celeste and Fiddy Cent Subbing!

to be fair daphne and celeste would probably be more entertaining than half the other mainstage acts for most people i reckon it would be fun

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, biggest032 said:

Sources now seem to confirm this to be the case . At least talk of the Fratellis to play r&l 2020  is a few more pages in the past . 

I honestly can’t believe the hate that The Fratellis are getting xD They’re not the best, but they’re not that bad, howay!

Put it this way, I would much rather see them than bloody Stormzy! 

Absolute scenes when they get announced, can’t wait to see the thread, haha.

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

I honestly can’t believe the hate that The Fratellis are getting xD They’re not the best, but they’re not that bad, howay!

Put it this way, I would much rather see them than bloody Stormzy! 

Absolute scenes when they get announced, can’t wait to see the thread, haha.

I agree with the first bit but I think Stormzy is higher up my wanna see list. But if they get announced they’ll draw a crowd surely😂😂

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I agree with the first bit but I think Stormzy is higher up my wanna see list. But if they get announced they’ll draw a crowd surely😂😂

Stormzy just isn’t my cup of tea, that genre of music isn’t to be honest. I get a lot of people like him though, and he drew a decent crowd at Glastonbury, so fair play I guess, haha.

Would probably watch him if there was no one on in The Pit or the Radio 1 tent at the same time I liked.