Lineup 2020

randlfan

I reckon its next week or hopefully Friday - maybe announcement of the announcement on Friday, then announcement on Monday. Want to say:

LG / RHCP / Travis Scott

That would do me nicely and something for everyone

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

I reckon its next week or hopefully Friday - maybe announcement of the announcement on Friday, then announcement on Monday. Want to say:

LG / RHCP / Travis Scott

So many better headliners out there than RHCP tho, lets get KISS

5 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

i’d love this just for the kick offs

Reckon they'd start a petition again??

9 minutes ago, gfa said:

LG / RHCP / Travis Scott

I'd take the Chilis back, as never seen them with Frusciante, only Navvaro (1997) and Klinghoffer (2017)

33 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

What a lineup! RATM, Biffy, QOTSA, Slipknot, A7X, Dropkick Murphys, Dizzie, Taking Back Sunday, Alkaline Trio, Bullet, Tenacious D, Metallica, Penny Wise, Less Than Jake! WOW!

Slipknot and A7X pulled out though, they had a very early days Bring Me The Horizon replace them at the bottom of the card.

Rage were fucking magical that night.

3 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

I'd take the Chilis back, as never seen them with Frusciante, only Navvaro (1997) and Klinghoffer (2017)

But if they dont release any new stuff before then itll be the same as 2016.

2 minutes ago, jump said:

Slipknot and A7X pulled out though, they had a very early days Bring Me The Horizon replace them at the bottom of the card.

Rage were fucking magical that night.

COuld Rage do it this year, ik theyre doing Coachella but why not

23 minutes ago, Oliver424 said:

Thinking it will be MCR and maybe waiting to see how the new courteeners album goes down this month to see if they could headline alone or whether they need someone to co headline I think they will get away with not having a rapper headline by having acts like Dave and aitch quite high up 

I think Dave could sub tbh, and I think if Courteeners had to headline they’d co head

17 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Dave will likely headline Wireless so I doubt he will be at R&L. 

Blink 182 on a terrible album with terrible live form recently would be a terrible booking. I hope they stay well away. 

Post Malone played Wireless 2018 as a Uk exclusive and ended up playing Reading

But isn’t that the sort of band FR will go for

5 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Found a Dance tent headliner dudes

A7ADE7BD-3832-4378-BEFB-3A19DD86BC6E.png

I don’t know about that but I reckon Sub Focus is definitely gonna be on the lineup as either a dance tent headliner or higher up on the NME stage. He’s debuting his new live show in April at Printworks in London and hasn’t announced any other live shows, similar to 2018 when pendulum played printworks then R & L