Lineup 2020

randlfan

14 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

I fancy abit of optimism. 
what is the BEST set of headliners (in your opinion) we could get this year?

Personally, a BMTH/Foals co-headline on Friday with Travis Scott headlining Sunday. Would be perfect for me that. Ideally LG drops out and gets replaced by RATM too ;) 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

All Time Low are teasing something, and seems about the right time for them to bring a new album out. Potential main stage slot, or maybe even a Radio 1 headline slot?

I'd recon if they book All time low, they would also book Blink 182 too to play on the same day to fit simple creatures on the bill! Otherwise I could defo see them doing a tour together in the summer considering they both havnt toured the UK properly in a year

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, stefan Gutierrez Yildirim said:

I'd recon if they book All time low, they would also book Blink 182 too to play on the same day to fit simple creatures on the bill! Otherwise I could defo see them doing a tour together in the summer considering they both havnt toured the UK properly in a year

Be a class day that.

praying Simple Creatures make an appearance 

Edited by Alfrancis1989

14 minutes ago, deckchair92 said:

h3IrX1v.jpg

Chemical Brothers are way too big for that slot (Although that set would be insane in the tent - sorry biffy!) also Flume headlined R1 in 2017 so not sure that dance tent slot would happen. Seems like Lizzo has outgrown the tent, maybe swap her with Idles.

Can't see Michael Kiwanuka at reading would be deserted that set surely

So i made a lineup ages ago about this year. This was before LG announcement but i just found it and thought I'd share it. Its very optimistic but please don't judge.

Fri: MAIN Strokes/CATB - Dave - Sam Fender - Nothing But Thieves - Krept & Konan with Lil Nas X opening 

R1 BBK - Jorja Smith(i got lost) - Yungblud

PIT : Fever 333 , FR : Lily Allen , DANCE : Example , 1XTRA : Kano.

Sat: MAIN Stormzy - Chase and Status - Lewis Capaldi - The Amazons - Madness!?

R1 Glass Animals - IDLES - Songhoy Blues (who are epic but will prolly never play, but i couldnt think of anyone else)

PIT : Creeper , FR : Kaiser Chiefs , DANCE : Pendulum (DJ set) , 1XTRA : Wiley

Sun: MAIN My Chemical Romance - Haim - Architects - Elbow - Jimmy Eat World

R1 The Chemical Brothers or J Cole - Aitch - D Block Europe

PIT : Asking Alexandria , FR : Django Django , DANCE: Annie Mac , 1XTRA : Lethal Bizzle

i also decided secret sets across the weekend from:

Wolf Alice, Blink 182, Giggs, Thursday, Florence Welch (solo), alt-j and Pulp playing part of MCRs encore.

Like i said please don't judge but i thought these placings were pretty spot on even if those people wouldn't play

Edited by Gerard the Fab
Chemical Brothers prolly too big for that slot

1 hour ago, Gerard the Fab said:

So i made a lineup ages ago about this year. This was before LG announcement but i just found it and thought I'd share it. Its very optimistic but please don't judge.

Fri: MAIN Strokes/CATB - Dave - Sam Fender - Nothing But Thieves - Krept & Konan with Lil Nas X opening 

R1 BBK - Jorja Smith(i got lost) - Yungblud

PIT : Fever 333 , FR : Lily Allen , DANCE : Example , 1XTRA : Kano.

Sat: MAIN Stormzy - Chase and Status - Lewis Capaldi - The Amazons - Madness!?

R1 Glass Animals - IDLES - Songhoy Blues (who are epic but will prolly never play, but i couldnt think of anyone else)

PIT : Creeper , FR : Kaiser Chiefs , DANCE : Pendulum (DJ set) , 1XTRA : Wiley

Sun: MAIN My Chemical Romance - Haim - Architects - Elbow - Jimmy Eat World

R1 The Chemical Brothers or J Cole - Aitch - D Block Europe

PIT : Asking Alexandria , FR : Django Django , DANCE: Annie Mac , 1XTRA : Lethal Bizzle

i also decided secret sets across the weekend from:

Wolf Alice, Blink 182, Giggs, Thursday, Florence Welch (solo), alt-j and Pulp playing part of MCRs encore.

Like i said please don't judge but i thought these placings were pretty spot on even if those people wouldn't play

Can't see R&L just sacking off the already announced Liam Gallagher headline slot...

Main stage placings probably not too far off but Lewis C would probably sub and sadly can't see Elbow ever playing again and they'd sub if they did

Edited by Dukey
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dukey said:

Can't see R&L just sacking off the already announced Liam Gallagher headline slot...

Main stage placings probably not too far off but Lewis C would probably sub and sadly can't see Elbow ever playing again and they'd sub if they did

The dude literally said "This was before LG announcement but i just found it and thought I'd share it."...

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Realistically, what headliners do we still have in the frame?

announced: LG

probable: BMTH

others: Travis Scott, Biffy, The Strokes... any others?

I would say Biffy and Bring Me are probable as they both haven't been announced at any UK festival yet, Biffy have an album due and are pretty much a house band while playing Germany early August. I'm thinking:

BIFFY CLYRO

LIAM GALLAGHER

TRAVIS SCOTT // BRING ME THE HORIZON

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Realistically, what headliners do we still have in the frame?

announced: LG

probable: BMTH

others: Travis Scott, Biffy, The Strokes... any others?

Are CATB and Foals still reasonable shouts and RHCP as well. Stromzy, AM and MCR could all still suprise us, its extremely improbable but yh

Edited by Gerard the Fab