Lineup 2020

randlfan

19 hours ago, rockfan70x said:

I've been seeing a lot saying we won't get any rock bands on the mainstage unless its a headliner, is this true? x

I wouldn't be surprised if that happens some day, such are the changing demographics of the joint and rock's relative chart underperformance this decade, but next year? That would be a huge surprise.

Would be interesting if Rolling Loud went on the Reading weekend. I reckon it would end up disastrous for R&L but Rolling loud would probably do alright. I think the campsite is a lot of the draw anyway so if theres no camping at Rolling Loud that could be a major factor. Could explain why an indie headliner was announced so early too maybe and why nothing else has been as they wait to see what happens.

I've seen lots of shouts for Amsterdam also - definitely wouldn't say England is certain unless someone knows something i don't

1 hour ago, gabrielomachado said:

FESTIVAL.jpg

Swap Two Door with Lizzo and that would be great

8 hours ago, Rock_Cycle said:

Since it seems they’ve changed up the formatting this year, I felt I had to start over on a new poster. (Used some parts/ideas form another user on here, but can’t find the original post to credit)

C61D4DEA-C2C1-4C79-A585-97FD7CE8330B.jpeg

Would hate that Sunday night clash great lineup template though

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Rock_Cycle said:

Since it seems they’ve changed up the formatting this year, I felt I had to start over on a new poster. (Used some parts/ideas form another user on here, but can’t find the original post to credit)

C61D4DEA-C2C1-4C79-A585-97FD7CE8330B.jpeg

It was my poster that you took inspiration from 👌

Few things, dont cover the R&L logo that's a big nono, the press style guide covers stuff like that leedsfestival.com/styleguide, looks good though, gotta keep cranking those horrible FB pages somehow

• Upvote 1

Nice posters and lineups everyone :good:I think I would rather see IDLES on the main stage with Bring Me the Horizon & Architects but I know festivals do not always run lineups in a logical way.

As already mentioned It's pure class to have $uicideboy$ on before Lana pure genius.

Does anyone have any info on the posability of Lana del Ray for Reading? I would have thought she would be a better for for APE.

4 hours ago, Dales said:

Nice posters and lineups everyone :good:I think I would rather see IDLES on the main stage with Bring Me the Horizon & Architects but I know festivals do not always run lineups in a logical way.

As already mentioned It's pure class to have $uicideboy$ on before Lana pure genius.

Does anyone have any info on the posability of Lana del Ray for Reading? I would have thought she would be a better for for APE.

I doubt that she will be at Reading. I think APE

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

Surely if Lana Del Ray was to do Reading, she'd be quite high on the main stage? I think she has the fans for that kind of placement.

If it happened I'd say co-headliner at this point. She's supposedly got another album coming out this year so as much as I don't think she will play, if she does in the next few years I'd say co-head at least.

Happy New Year everyone, hope 2020 is a great year for you all. Now Christmas and New Years are out the way, naturally the next season to be excited about is festival season ;) 

Edited by TheWaters