Lineup 2020

randlfan

Architects are back in the frame then. I think they could get a sub push like BMTH in 2015. I don’t think that’d be too far fetched. However, I’m totally biased so third down or NME headliner is likely more realistic. They won’t be at Download. 

I think we will also get FEVER 333 on the Main Stage as well as I Prevail. Stray From The Path showing up on the Pit again would be nice. 

Not R&L related but I think lineup makes Amon Amarth and Static-X almost certain to show up at Knotfest. 

30 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Are architects really that big? Shows how out of touch I am with kerrang lol

They played Ally Pally last year and Wembley Arena this year. Ally Pally sold out completely quite a bit in advance and Wembley was really full (the very back was curtained off). 

They're as big as Horizon were when they subbed. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Properbigfan said:

I’m 21 and agree pal. I do like them but very few of my friends would have any interest in seeing them

Probably agree on this one too - for all the people who like indie they aren't as exciting as Arctics or Catfish for example - I think if they aren't huge then Reading should only bother with new indie headliners/comebacks

Merry christmas all

Buffy Clyro is a really uninspired choice 

Liam Gallagher will barely sell tickets, BMTH have been pushed so hard through the years up the scale. 7 performances each moving up the ladder, subbing in  2015 and then a secret set in 2018.

But BMTH wont sell tickets either, they're very niche. They dont have the pulling power of eminem, RHCP, Green Day, Foo Fighters, even Post Malone.

Travis Scott isnt a ticket mover either, he cant get number 1s or much radio play and his songs arent repeatable bangers. Co headline spot filler at most. People like Drake would get tickets moving immediately.

J Cole has an album coming out soon and I predict it is going to absolutly slam. I think he is co-headline worthy and he will be cheap like LG and BMTH. With that said I can see a huge rock band ala Foo Fighters to close on the Sunday.

J Cole + BMTH // Billie Eilish

Liam Gallagher // The Streets

Queens of the Stone Age // Tyler the Creator

• Upvote 2