Lineup 2020

randlfan

Ian Brown is subbing TRNSMT, I reckon he would be mainstage. 

17 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

BIFFY CLYRO/BMTH/ Idles/ Run The Jewels/ Bullet For My Valentine/ Marmozets/ Ghostemane/ Fever 333/ Black Futures// R1: Annie Mac (Closing Set) / Sam Fender/ Yungblud// DS: My Nu Leng, Skream// Pit: Refused/Code Orange/Turnstile/Knocked Loose// FR: Rat Boy/The Sherlocks// R1X: Cypress Hill/Lil Gnar

LIAM GALLAGHER/ Two Door Cinema Club/ Wolf Alice/ D-Block Europe/ Madness/ Tom Grennan/ Pale Waves/Yonaka/Inhaler// R1: Jamie T/ Johnny Marr// DS: Sub Focus/ Shy FX// Pit: Death Grips/ Carpenter Brut/ Crossfaith/ Venom Prison FR: Deaf Havana/Shame R1X: $uicideboy$/Pouya 

TRAVIS SCOTT/ Chase & Status/ The Streets/ Nothing But Theives/ Sleeping With Sirens/Denzel Curry/The Joy Formidable/ The S. L. P/ Crows// R1: Slowthai/JPEGMAFIA DS: Pete Tong/The Black Pumas LU: Creeper/ The Bronx/Boston Manor/Milk Teeth FR: Feeder/Willie J. Healey R1X: Example/Scarlxrd 

Secret Set: Courtneers

For this that Sunday has literally nothing indie, the acts are good but I would probably swap the R1 tent lineups between Saturday and Sunday as it would split the crowd far better.

1 hour ago, R Shah said:

Biffy Clyro / Catfish and the Bottlemen / Idles / Nothing But Thieves

R1: Run The Jewels

Liam Gallagher / Skepta / Wolf Alice / Slowthai 

R1: Rex Orange County 

Travis Scott + Bring Me The Horizon / Two Door Cinema Club / Halsey 

R1: Bombay Bicycle Club 

Could see this with them announcing Biffy and Catfish as co-heads

8 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Could see this with them announcing Biffy and Catfish as co-heads

Think just because Catfish are doing the smaller fests, they'll be a sub if they are booked.

Sorta like how everyone had been predicting Royal Blood as co-headline, even outright status for 2018 and 2019 but then they subbed in 2019 and it actually seemed just about right. 

21 minutes ago, ob123 said:

Imagine Dragons • Mumford and Sons 

Liam Gallagher • Courteeners

Cardi B

Was this an attempt at making the most generic and uninspiring lineup possible. Pretty hard to beat on that front.

• Like 3

MCR are doing the MK show and then a tour in the winter (this year).

I think this should set them up for a headline slot next year. Their touring plans stink of a new album imo. They are pacing their shows out and taking their time which makes me think this isn’t just a quick cash grab. 

@SomeoneListeningIn quoted me on this in the lineup 2021 thread. I know I’ve said R&L’s booking policy is changed but I think it’s more likely they will book MCR with a new album, as opposed to just their reunion tour.

There was a piece the other day saying MCR have been talking about a reunion behind the scenes for 2 years before they eventually announced it was a go on Halloween. So logically, there must be an action plan surrounding initial touring, new material, and further touring of any new material.

Though there seems to be a conflicting rumour as to whether its the MK Bowl or MK Dons stadium. At least Knotfest indicates the Bowl is open for business again.