Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Biffy Clyro confirmed. Watch this space

Hmm. 

It will have been three years since I saw them come summer 2020 so I'll be happy with them playing. They're consistently the best live band I've ever seen.

If they are playing I think they'll be back up to headlining outright:

LG 

Travis Scott + BMTH 

Biffy 

Edited by Andre91

It's missing BMTH. Out of all the possible (co)headliner options, I have a feeling that they're going to be there. They've been really quiet UK wise and they're releasing new music again next year. They've also got a long history with the festival and have gradually worked their way up the lineups. 

• Upvote 1

I mean, there's an argument either way. You can look at it as a safe repeat booking with two new headliners, or you can look at it as one of the country's best rock acts, an artist with a blossoming solo career and one of the most popular back catalogues in the country, and an exciting up-and-coming rap artist with a brilliant live show.

It'll look strong to some people and weak to others.

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

It's missing BMTH. Out of all the possible (co)headliner options, I have a feeling that they're going to be there. They've been really quiet UK wise and they're releasing new music again next year. They've also got a long history with the festival and have gradually worked their way up the lineups. 

I think they will be subbing. I feel less and less convinced every day that they’ve been given a bump up. I feel like the Courteeners are much more likely as they seem to be growing and growing as a ticket seller.

56 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Biffy with a cracking undercard is 100% worth a day ticket, Mon The Biff.

Agreed but it's no different to the moaning that would come from a Blink 182 booking. They aren't going to be any bigger though whether it be now or another year down.

42 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Hmm. 

It will have been three years since I saw them come summer 2020 so I'll be happy with them playing. They're consistently the best live band I've ever seen.

If they are playing I think they'll be back up to headlining outright:

LG 

Travis Scott + BMTH 

Biffy 

Biffy are not doing it outright with Travis co-headining, especially not with an act he is massively bigger than on every level.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Agreed but it's no different to the moaning that would come from a Blink 182 booking. They aren't going to be any bigger though whether it be now or another year down.

Biffy are not doing it outright with Travis co-headining, especially not with an act he is massively bigger than on every level.

Fall Out Boy headlined outright the same year that Kendrick co-headlined.  

• Upvote 1

BIFFY CLYRO/BMTH/ Idles/ Run The Jewels/ Bullet For My Valentine/ Marmozets/ Ghostemane/ Fever 333/ Black Futures// R1: Annie Mac (Closing Set) / Sam Fender/ Yungblud// DS: My Nu Leng, Skream// Pit: Refused/Code Orange/Turnstile/Knocked Loose// FR: Rat Boy/The Sherlocks// R1X: Cypress Hill/Lil Gnar

LIAM GALLAGHER/ Two Door Cinema Club/ Wolf Alice/ D-Block Europe/ Madness/ Tom Grennan/ Pale Waves/Yonaka/Inhaler// R1: Jamie T/ Johnny Marr// DS: Sub Focus/ Shy FX// Pit: Death Grips/ Carpenter Brut/ Crossfaith/ Venom Prison FR: Deaf Havana/Shame R1X: $uicideboy$/Pouya 

TRAVIS SCOTT/ Chase & Status/ The Streets/ Nothing But Theives/ Sleeping With Sirens/Denzel Curry/The Joy Formidable/ The S. L. P/ Crows// R1: Slowthai/JPEGMAFIA DS: Pete Tong/The Black Pumas LU: Creeper/ The Bronx/Boston Manor/Milk Teeth FR: Feeder/Willie J. Healey R1X: Example/Scarlxrd 

Secret Set: Courtneers

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

BIFFY CLYRO/BMTH/ Idles/ Run The Jewels/ Bullet For My Valentine/ Marmozets/ Ghostemane/ Fever 333/ Black Futures// R1: Annie Mac (Closing Set) / Sam Fender/ Yungblud// DS: My Nu Leng, Skream// Pit: Refused/Code Orange/Turnstile/Knocked Loose// FR: Rat Boy/The Sherlocks// R1X: Cypress Hill/Lil Gnar

LIAM GALLAGHER/ Two Door Cinema Club/ Wolf Alice/ D-Block Europe/ Madness/ Tom Grennan/ Pale Waves/Yonaka/Inhaler// R1: Jamie T/ Johnny Marr// DS: Sub Focus/ Shy FX// Pit: Death Grips/ Carpenter Brut/ Crossfaith/ Venom Prison FR: Deaf Havana/Shame R1X: $uicideboy$/Pouya 

TRAVIS SCOTT/ Chase & Status/ The Streets/ Nothing But Theives/ Sleeping With Sirens/Denzel Curry/The Joy Formidable/ The S. L. P/ Crows// R1: Slowthai/JPEGMAFIA DS: Pete Tong/The Black Pumas LU: Creeper/ The Bronx/Boston Manor/Milk Teeth FR: Feeder/Willie J. Healey R1X: Example/Scarlxrd 

Secret Set: Courtneers

that's pretty good. i still think we'll see a stand out act that fits the 'legendary' slot if you will. I don't quite see LG as that either. an AM or eminem if you will.