Lineup 2020

randlfan

On 12/10/2019 at 4:00 PM, Gerard the Fab said:

i also want Pendulum or Chase n Status

Pendulum are playing Creamfields on the Saturday. I don't think there's much crossover. Must be tricky for R&L to compete with Creamfields and SW4. 

Their last outright UK tour was in 2010! 

9 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Yeah I went to the 2010 tour, was a mental show. They're doing this Pendulum Trinity thing now instead of the full band again aren't they?

Let's not forget that they already booked the reunited Pendulum a year or two ago, I don't think they'd avoid booking them again.

Yeah they DJ now rather than perform their songs with instruments. I'm surprised it took them this long - Rob's talked about how his mental health was in tatters having to deal with the daily stress of their live setup and getting everything to work as it should. Saw them at Printworks as a live band it was good fun having never seen them before. Such an odd venue. 

1 hour ago, JSmurphy said:

Pendulum are playing Creamfields on the Saturday. I don't think there's much crossover. Must be tricky for R&L to compete with Creamfields and SW4. 

Their last outright UK tour was in 2010! 

Pendulum on the Radio 1 Stage in 2018 was one of the best live shows i've ever seen! Tent was packed! Managed to get to the front and get one of the guitarists plectrum at the end! Would love to see them back again but not too fussed if it's a DJ set although if it didn't clash i'd probably still watch!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lukeas said:

Maybe like 

LG + Stormzy

Why would this happen?

Stormzy has headlined Glastonbury and TRNSMT and Liam is headlining everything he is playing including his own show in Manchester. Neither needs each other and are instant headliners at anything they play in the UK now just look around.

27 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Why would this happen?

Stormzy has headlined Glastonbury and TRNSMT and Liam is headlining everything he is playing including his own show in Manchester. Neither needs each other and are instant headliners at anything they play in the UK now just look around.

Wishful thinking lol Saves wasting two headliners over two days lol

15 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Arcade Fire ? 

Actually heard there back on the festival route at Kanaval Ball in Feburary in new orleans and they haven't been to the UK In a while and they haven't been reading since 2010. Such a great band too proper indie classics that hasn't been killed off and over played however they would need a strong sub to go with them however if they bring the same energy they had in 2010 it would be insane. Plus this year marks 15 years since The Funeral was released meaning a sort of celebratory tour could come.

48 minutes ago, CamSmith123 said:

Not music,,, but anyone got any ideas of any comedians that may be on the lineup?

Could see Russell Howard popping up to be honest, just coming off the back of his own tour I believe. Chris Ramsey is a maybe too, but he's been there the past two years now, so I'm not as convinced that he'll be there.

Wouldn't object to either of them, seen them both before, and they are a right laugh (no pun intended).