Lineup 2020

randlfan

10 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah I'd agree, if Skiba is still there instead of Tom that's their best chance of selling. I fancy seeing them again but right now it's not really Blink 182...it's Hoppus with a backup singer and band.

I dunno, maybe because i'm just so bias towards Blink, it never mattered for me whether it was Mark, Tom & Scott, Mark, Tom & Travis or Mark, Matt & Travis, Blink are Blink! I think Skibba has been really good, studio and live!

Edited by TornShaun

16 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

I doubt they’ll ever play Reading again

Thats such a bummer, they do sucha good job

16 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

Pretty sure it won’t be a co cos they’ve started selling day tickets already. 

Yeah, thats what i mean, which means Travis Scott would be Sunday :(

8 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Travis Scott can headline outright, co-beadlining can get binned.

Its not really co headline anyways

5 minutes ago, Blaxey said:

What do you think about next announcement, I mean, they will wait after christmas or before?

imo, i think they will announce a headliner/ co headliner and Liams Co headliner(if there is one) + plus a few other artists across the weekend in early January. Then the other headliner and a lot more people in late Feb early March. and the rest in April

2 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

And anyone for Mumford & Sons again, they were pretty good in 2015

Couldn't think of a more uninspired, out of touch headliner choice if i tried honestly

also couldn't travis scott play friday or does he already have a show then?

Edited by gfa

1 hour ago, Jericode said:

Travis Scott can headline outright, co-beadlining can get binned.

If he closes both sites then why does it matter?

I understand why people are/were annoyed by coheadliners apparently being acts who aren't big enough to headline themselves, but if it's someone you're saying is big enough to headline on their own with someone else just billed as a headliner right before them then I've no grasp of what the complaint is.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

LG on Saturday is still confusing me. Thats usually the rap co headline day, and there's no obvious co - headline slot.

Only for the past three years. With the exception of Eminem in 2013 it'd usually be an Indie/Rock headliner on that day.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

I could well be proven wrong here but I don't think Lizzo's (new) audience is really a Reading and Leeds crowd. It would be great though.

Yeah I mean I don’t even know what r&l’s audience is anymore.

Lizzo is headlining Bonaroo in the states in June so she is about this year. She doesn’t seem to be in the frame for any of the early summer fests (yet). I wonder if her plans are to tour at the back end of 2020. 

I’m predicting her to be a surprise sub booking

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah I mean I don’t even know what r&l’s audience is anymore.

Lizzo is headlining Bonaroo in the states in June so she is about this year. She doesn’t seem to be in the frame for any of the early summer fests (yet). I wonder if her plans are to tour at the back end of 2020. 

I’m predicting her to be a surprise sub booking

Apparently Boomtown wanted her to headline this years fest so I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up there next year.

21 hours ago, TornShaun said:

I dunno, maybe because i'm just so bias towards Blink, it never mattered for me whether it was Mark, Tom & Scott, Mark, Tom & Travis or Mark, Matt & Travis, Blink are Blink! I think Skibba has been really good, studio and live!

I think it probably is but if you take a voice aesy from a band then they aren't the same.

19 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Blink 182

I'll add you Biffy Clyro to this, I'm a fan but it would be way too soon and just looked at less so here due to liking them more.

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

I assumed after 2010 that they weren't ever getting invited back.

Felt the same about KOL and their antics in 2009.

Axl seems to have chilled out a little since getting back with Slash. Would be a very good booking, and they played three and a half hours at Download the other year!