Lineup 2020

randlfan

5 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

Yeah but no brockhampton/slowthai on the bill surely means they’re playing 

Don’t think it means much for Slowthai, he’s a UK artist he’ll likely be around for festivals all summer but yeah could be onto something with Brockhampton (I hope).

1 hour ago, VCK said:

If The Libertines are active next year and releasing new material I reckon they'll be a shoe in. Sub to Liam? Would be good, if only to annoy the hipster snobs who call any rock music they don't like dark fruits.

How often do bands that have headlined go on to sub or lower?

I feel like FR really think LG will sell loads of tickets the fact there releasing day tickets already for the Saturday is pretty stupid however him being on Saturday surely means that he will be a co-headliner as the past two years Saturday has been the co-head day really hoping for LG  and Travis Scott both headlining that day would be lovely.

Slipknot // Tame Impala 

+

Travis Scott  / Liam Gallagher //The Streets 

+

Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Bring me the Horizon

= Big 

Edited by Dim Sum

6 hours ago, Properbigfan said:

Yeah but no brockhampton/slowthai on the bill surely means they’re playing 

They both played this year's Longitude so that doesn't mean much.

2 hours ago, Dim Sum said:

I feel like FR really think LG will sell loads of tickets the fact there releasing day tickets already for the Saturday is pretty stupid however him being on Saturday surely means that he will be a co-headline

Why's it stupid?

I would actually say it's much less likely that there's a coheadliner now. Would be odd for two acts to be given equal billing on the same day but one of them gets a headstart to sell tickets to its own fanbase.

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I would actually say it's much less likely that there's a coheadliner now. Would be odd for two acts to be given equal billing on the same day but one of them gets a headstart to sell tickets to its own fanbase

He can't be headlining outright it's just not right. Two albums the second not even being that great plus aloud of classic Oasis songs which are great but come on, like we had Foo Fighters and Post Malone at this time last year what is going on? where's the money going? 

Kanye West 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes

Edited by Dim Sum
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

14 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I would actually say it's much less likely that there's a coheadliner now. Would be odd for two acts to be given equal billing on the same day but one of them gets a headstart to sell tickets to its own fanbase.

Yeah I don't recall them doing something like this for other bands/acts with big fanbases in the past that have been announced in advance of the rest of the bill. So equally, I really would be surprised if there's a co-headliner announced. A big sub still might be an option, mind.