Lineup 2020

randlfan

19 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Honestly, Liam is more of a indie crowd pleaser than the Strokes are now... 

I disagree, The Strokes are a lot harder to see live nowadays than LG is, if R/L got The Strokes as hopefully a UK exclusive it’s be a huge pull. They can sell out big London shows so ones in both ends of the country will clearly sell well. LG is a safe booking though, I highly doubt Courteeners will accept sub seeing as they’re headlining their own day at TRNSMT alongside LG

31 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Yeah agreed, probably couldn't get Strokes so LG is the indie crowd pleaser

BMTH/Travis - Liam Gallagher - Slipknot

TBF I'd be fine with this! As y'all said LG is the indie crowd pleaser plus, who doesn't wanna hear some Oasis classics?

BMTH are pretty epic live and I can imagine them putting on a fantastic show on the stage etc. I'd love it

And as I said earlier my dream is to see slipknot so if they get announced I think I'll actually cry.

It'd be a strong lineup! One of the strongest in YEARS.

Edited by TownNation

1 hour ago, Aech said:

You'd think they announced Taylor Swift.

Honestly, such is Reading's demographic changes in the last few years that I think quite a few people would welcome such a booking, even if its very off-brand for R&L.

I thought Stormzy was going to be down for this until his own arena run was announced. LG, dunno. But given he's the voice of the Oasis material, I imagine that makes more sense than Noel, who I wasn't really taken by when I saw him at Lolla Paris last year.

13 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Strokes playing Mad Cool on 10th July, doubt they'll be in europe in august now...

Wonder what July events they could be around for to play a possible UK event if they're not willing to do a fly-back for something like this.

The main one is BST Hyde Park, though I think somebody said they weren't the biggest draw when they did it with Beck in 2015. Although ironically I'd be down for a re-run.

1 minute ago, charlierc said:

Wonder what July events they could be around for to play a possible UK event if they're not willing to do a fly-back for something like this.

The main one is BST Hyde Park, though I think somebody said they weren't the biggest draw when they did it with Beck in 2015. Although ironically I'd be down for a re-run.

Other Stage at Glastonbury, Latitude?