Lineup 2020

randlfan

Just reading back, who the fuck said that they think R&L are gonna have better headliners than Glasto? Kendrick, Macca, Taylor may not appeal exactly to your tastes but there's no question that it's three of the biggest names imaginable. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, C14S said:

Just reading back, who the fuck said that they think R&L are gonna have better headliners than Glasto? Kendrick, Macca, Taylor may not appeal exactly to your tastes but there's no question that it's three of the biggest names imaginable. 

Not sure if anyone did but that is a nice diverse set of headliners. I guess Reading has to appeal to a less diverse crowd

3 hours ago, C14S said:

lol hi, personally for me it’s a weak 3, and i’m a huge huge huge Kendrick fan. He only does an hour set, for the 50th anniversary i was expecting more i think

1 hour ago, Tom Connolly said:

lol hi, personally for me it’s a weak 3, and i’m a huge huge huge Kendrick fan. He only does an hour set, for the 50th anniversary i was expecting more i think

Its glastonbury - rules don't particularly apply I would expect it to be around 1h30

Yeah Glasto by far has the strongest possible set of headliners imo. A member from the biggest selling act of all time, one of the biggest selling modern artists and one of the biggest rappers of all time. Huge huge bookings there.

anyway back to R&L, Vampire Weekend to sub someone please.

1 hour ago, howarth1612 said:

0_Leeds-Fest-leaked-line-up-1.png

As others have said Green Day won't be there. 

Placings for Billie, Sam Fender, Lewis Capaldi and Imagine Dragons are far too low. Lots of other odd ones as well. 

That said, give me Broco and Brockhampton as 2 of the Radio 1 headliners any day of the week. Would be quality. 

Edit: This poster is featured in Leeds Live ffs, top quality journalism from them ?

Edited by Dangerbreaks

4 hours ago, howarth1612 said:

0_Leeds-Fest-leaked-line-up-1.png

Someone on this forum made that, thats using the template that was shared on here like last year

tbh I’ve made so many of them that might of been me that made that like months ago haha

Edited by dum surfer

22 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Queens Of The Stone Age? 

Unless Josh Homme has plans for touring his Desert Sessions stuff or making another side-project, I reckon they could be back next year. Whether its in this context is another question, though I presume they're big enough by this point to solo headline rather than share billing as they did in 2014.

By the same logic, so should Paramore... or are there less likely now? Truthfully, I've not been aware of what they've been up to of late.

11 hours ago, stanh said:

Tbh I can't see Foals being there with the amount of dates they already have announced, and they still probably have a few more festival dates yet to announce. 

The only one I thought they would be down for that they haven't already announced is Glastonbury, maybe as an Other Stage headliner. Total guess though.

1 hour ago, dum surfer said:

Someone on this forum made that, thats using the template that was shared on here like last year

tbh I’ve made so many of them that might of been me that made that like months ago haha

I think this may have been me like months and months ago and it was questionable then but it’s so so wrong now.

Hilarious if it’s circulating though.

Blink 182

The Strokes

Travis Scott/Bring me

Appearances from the SoundCloud brigade increasing if blink are there based on the fact Travis has already made albums with all of them, lil Aaron, Nothing nowhere, Oliver Tree, Oliver Francis all being decent shouts for bringing out that crowd and most of them would bring a crowd based on their work with Travis and may as well squeeze them in while the Lil Peep stuff is still making waves with the film and new album 

Would love to see another attempt at getting some heavier/punkier stuff in than recent years like parkway drive, the offspring, neck deep, wstr, king 810 and swmrs but smaller acts are always so much harder to make any predictions on. 

Not like I know anything that you guys don't, just thought it would be fun to have a go