Lineup 2020

randlfan

23 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

JEW

I love JEW but wasn't impressed when I saw them play the main stage in 2017, admittedly I was in a bad mood cos of the massive heatwave that weekend but my memory of it was feeling like it was a little disappointing after I built them up so much... Would love to see them perform again when I'm in a better mood to find out if it was just me

Just now, Sgby98 said:

I love JEW but wasn't impressed when I saw them play the main stage in 2017, admittedly I was in a bad mood cos of the massive heatwave that weekend but my memory of it was feeling like it was a little disappointing after I built them up so much... Would love to see them perform again when I'm in a better mood to find out if it was just me

Crowd was dead and it was ridiculously hot

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jamieaslee said:

Radiohead, RATM, MCR, Oasis, NIN, Chemical Brothers, Green Day, Pearl Jam

Do they have to be alive? If not, Prodigy, Linkin Park

Prodigy are continuing, Liam has mentioned he's working on new music as Prodigy so at the very least they are releasing new music.

In terms of legacy probably Frank Turner, he's the act that has played the most and has new stuff to flog.

Edited by jump

10 hours ago, jamieaslee said:

Radiohead, RATM, MCR, Oasis, NIN, Chemical Brothers, Green Day, Pearl Jam

Do they have to be alive? If not, Prodigy, Linkin Park

Chemical Brothers would be so damn good -- and two door are definitely still relevant just look at their tours.

2 hours ago, Blaxey said:

Know the killers are going to make a tour in UK, but is there a possibility? They have announced for Mad cool festival Spain

No - the tour is far too big. Maybe next year as they will be too recent for practically every other festival.

13 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

So are they ever going to tell us who's playing this?

Maybe they are going to keep it secret until gates open

My guy chill, its only November haha. This year seemed like an early line up announcement imo. Sometimes you wont get anything till late December or new year.

Obviously im with you as I want to know whos playing but cant be moaning yet as its early doors.

1 minute ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

My guy chill, its only November haha. This year seemed like an early line up announcement imo. Sometimes you wont get anything till late December or new year.

Obviously im with you as I want to know whos playing but cant be moaning yet as its early doors.

My bad, thought they usually announced shortly after Download

Just now, a6l6e6x said:

My bad, thought they usually announced shortly after Download

They have done previously. Like i say, this years headliners were all announced around now so im hoping for something soon but you can never really tell :( My guess is first week of december or sometime before Xmas to get the whole "xmas ticket sales" up.