Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Foals come under the genre of the festival more though is probably a key reason.

Saw Vampire Weekend this week and reckon they will be doing like victorious/latitude or something if they do festivals. The crowd was so old I think they are past their prime for Reading really.

I disagree I was also there on Thursday and I'm 19 and believe most the occupancy were around my age with a few exceptions I think they could smash a spot 3rd down or even subbing if they do take that.

16 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I reckon if Bombay Bicycle Club play, they'll sub. I have nothing to base this on other than gut feeling.

Think they'll do the smaller festivals like Truck, Tramlines etc. their tour finishes around the usual time of the announcements for those as well I'm pretty sure.

Could see them headlining R1 though if they did play R+L.

6 hours ago, sebastian pacheco said:

Is funny because people say that BMTH aren't big enough to headline a major, but they also say that Foals is a headliner of major festivals like Glasto or even Reading. Looool, BMTH has a much bigger fanbase than Foals and obviously they´re bigger. 

Ludens and their new stuff will once again give them the massive recognition that they won in 2016 with TTS

Didn't Foals headline in 2016 on the What Went Down campaign? Or at least co-headline with Disclosure, if memory isn't hazy?

19 hours ago, Properbigfan said:

Are you joking? They literally put messages on the screens before the set began that both sides were full. It was rammed 

As I said, may have been busy down the front (although a video of Sicko world shows loads of movement, pits etc that you don’t get for headliners). I was back a little bit behind the sound stage and it was pretty much empty. 

It’s been confirmed above though the weather was indeed awful which would’ve put off all the casuals. We made our way to nothing but thieves which was rammed. Again probably a consequence of the weather. 

He would’ve had the smallest Reading headliner crowd I’ve ever seen (in nearly 25 years of going) if he drew that crowd today.

Edited by Benj

14 hours ago, Dim Sum said:

I disagree I was also there on Thursday and I'm 19 and believe most the occupancy were around my age with a few exceptions I think they could smash a spot 3rd down or even subbing if they do take that.

How far in were you? We were like maybe 20-30m back and I was surrounded by people 25+ really, a few people were younger but not loads. Definitely would smash the spot like at Glastonbury but just cannot see them being booked over more modern acts. Great show though

14 hours ago, Josh Armstrong said:

Im aware this is unrealistic but its the dream...

Fake Lineup.png

I know you said its unrealistic but that Martin Garrix placing ?

edit: and lana del ray

Edited by gfa