Lineup 2020

randlfan

6 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

Where do people get this shit from?

Well I'm going to back my point up all the GCSE kids going to R&L next year MCR to them would be a classic band because they would have split up whilst they were in primary school. And have also just heard about them through the grapevine. And if it was announced it was their comeback show to the UK they would see it as legendary. 

I don't see them as a legendary act. 

But I could understand why Festival Republic would sell them that "Way".

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Time to get a bit of discussion going. Who have you seen in the past few years at R&L who you'd love to return at a higher place in the lineup?

I saw The Streets `at the first Reading I went to (2004) Would love to see them sub a day with Travis Scott/Bring Me (If it happened obviously), or headline the Radio 1 tent maybe.

9 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Time to get a bit of discussion going. Who have you seen in the past few years at R&L who you'd love to return at a higher place in the lineup?

To pick a few from this year, I'd love Vistas and The Faim back in bigger spots.

Previous years, I want State Champs to come back, and I'd love a bigger slot for Marmozets when they come back.

And book Don Broco third down on Main you cowards.

4 minutes ago, Jericode said:

To pick a few from this year, I'd love Vistas and The Faim back in bigger spots.

Previous years, I want State Champs to come back, and I'd love a bigger slot for Marmozets when they come back.

And book Don Broco third down on Main you cowards.

I can definitely see Vistas making a fairly big leap. Heard their Leeds set was packed despite it being early.

Would love to see Broco up high, they seem made for R&L really. 

6 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

apparently BMTH posted this on a livestream, also seen that apparently Oli has been teasing it to fans who met him in person

C78419BF-8E2C-409F-B3C0-39F3F922717E.jpeg

I think the only way they’d not take a coheadline slot is if they subbed someone like RATM.

If this is legit, it’s looking like the Travis/BMTH/Strokes/Stormzy call Is more likely.

Also I’m loving the Vistas appreciation here. Can easily see them sub the FR tent if the album goes well, or middle of the day on R1.