Lineup 2020

randlfan

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Hello friend. 

I must have dreamt 2011 then when I attended and the Strokes were coheadlining with Pulp.

Oh shit I always though that Pulp subbed, sorry about that mate

Then again maybe the Strokes could headline this year seeing as they've been on hiatus for so long?

Edited by moonage505
more text

19 minutes ago, GDaly said:

I know everyone is on the MCR reunion hype but what are thoughts on a potential AM headline?

I'd presume they don't have the budget for both.

Not heard if Arctics are doing any new shit yet. I'd be up for another Last Shadow Puppets album but I think Miles Kane is touring next year, so that's out.

25 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I'd presume they don't have the budget for both.

Not heard if Arctics are doing any new shit yet. I'd be up for another Last Shadow Puppets album but I think Miles Kane is touring next year, so that's out.

The Voidz and The Strokes played a couple of the same festivals in 2019 so could potentially happen, though doubt another TLSP album until after AM 7.

36 minutes ago, R Shah said:

The Voidz and The Strokes played a couple of the same festivals in 2019 so could potentially happen, though doubt another TLSP album until after AM 7.

Point taken.

Tbf if the Arctics turn around and announce a gig or appearance at a thing like this, that's definite confirmation they've got something new in the pipeline.