Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, TKOCF said:

“April 10 Indio CA”

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that Coachella?

Yeah and there are 0 rumours that they are doing coach. Apparently the headlines are Travis Scott, JT and Frank Ocean with MCR subbing. 

I think someone has seen the MCR escapade yesterday and decided to take part in a wind up.

Edited by Matt42

Just now, Matt42 said:

Yeah and there are 0 rumours that they are doing coach. Apparently the headlines are Travis Scott, JT and Frank Ocean with MCR subbing. 

I think someone has seen the MCR escapade yesterday and decided to take part in a wind up.

juliette lewis liked the post on instagram, i think it's legit

and they can be playing but not as a headliner, would make sense in coachella these days

Just now, jump said:

I just had a looksie and Prophets Of Rage have no dates lined up however if Rage were touring next year I'd imagine they'd be hitting Europe for the big pay days. With Rock am Ring & Download being the two most likely but are missing from their line ups I can't see it.

in their last reunion they played Reading/Leeds first and then Download 2 years later. and maybe Rock Am Ring can still get them, in 2018 they had all headliners announced but got Muse after

On 9/28/2019 at 7:22 PM, Yanazard said:

I don't have any names of specific artists (just yet) but I've been told that all three headliners have been booked, and apparently they're trying to appeal to as many types of music fan as possible with them. There's an Indie headliner, a rap headliner and a heavier headliner.

I've been told that two of the headliners are very much "in" at the minute and will go down well with the younger crowd. The third headliner are supposedly a bit of a curveball and not the sort of act that R&L would usually book but they have a huge following and will sell a lot of day tickets.

:ph34r:

Heard anything else, @Yanazard?

Ok, so what I heard about the MCR thing was a show in London. However, I didn't hear Brixton. What I heard is that it's more of a curated line up/day festival kind of thing. I believe June was mentioned and that one or two band were booked (this I'm less so certain of). I heard this all weeks ago and I brushed it off as nothing more than another BS reunion rumour so my memory is a bit hazy. Please take this with a huge grain of salt as I'm not certain myself.

The person I heard it from may have misinterpreted it themselves but given the whole Brixton thing I'm pretty sure a London date in June is a sure thing.

Edited by justanothername
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Ok, so what I heard about the MCR thing was a show in London. However, I didn't hear Brixton. What I heard is that it's more of a curated line up/day festival kind of thing. I believe June was mentioned and that one or two band were booked (this I'm less so certain of). I heard this all weeks ago and I brushed it off as nothing more than another BS reunion rumour so my memory is a bit hazy. Please take this with a huge grain of salt as I'm not certain myself.

The person I heard it from may have misinterpreted it themselves but given the whole Brixton thing I'm pretty sure a London date in June is a sure thing.

Meltdown?

4 minutes ago, justanothername said:

That would fit perfectly with All Points East wouldn't it?

43 minutes ago, justanothername said:

What you’ve heard is probs kosher. Before the reunion was announced I heard that they were in the mix for June/July Euro fests and back to the US for Lolla in August. If there’s gonna be a UK date it’s during June and July.

3 minutes ago, Lukeas said:

MCR, Travis Scott/BMTH, RATM ??

or is that too wishful thinking 

Nah I don’t think either will be there.

MCR and Rage being back on the market and R&L has neither of them. Just goes to show how much the booking policy has changed.

1 hour ago, Jackson Maniac said:

I doubt BMTH would complain if they were subbing Rage. Stick Denzel or Tyler on third and that would be quite the top 3.

Denzel is definitely too small for that but i could imagine tyler even subbing with the hype around him being unbanned and the fact he sold out 3 Brixton shows pretty much instantly