Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, jump said:

I wouldn't say that, whilst they get a few stadium acts every now and then it's largely down to would their audience accept them as headliners. Last year with Tool, Deaf Leppard and Slipknot, whilst they are established names they would struggle playing to draw (mainly Deaf Leppard & Tool) at other fests/stadium shows. Even some of their recent headliners like Biffy or System have been used as co-headliners or subs at R&L.

Yeah bigger is probably wrong tbf, although Biffy Clyro flopped and people aren't even that happy about SOAD this year so it's more that Download goers expect the very biggest whereas Leeds/Reading can book BMTH without people acting like it's the worst thing that's ever happened.

21 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

You aren't the first to hear/see this. Would be my absolute dream headliner. My all time favourite band

Might be hot air but I’ve heard they are appearing at a string of festivals next year and they aren’t headlining any of them.

30 minutes ago, Traher666 said:

I'd been told they were going to do Riot Fest this year, and that never ended up happening. I think if they do a reunion anywhere, it's going to be there first.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Can you at least share what you’ve heard? 

Right I’m starting to think what I’ve heard is true.

I’m gonna try my hardest not to get in trouble so I’m intentionally going to be vague.

I have heard that they are doing a run of worldwide festivals next year. Think big ones. Ones where they would be probably too small to headline even on a reunion.

I was told a few in Europe and none were reading and Leeds.

I’m not saying anymore because if this is kosher it will be all public soon.

Edited by Matt42