Lineup 2020

randlfan

8 hours ago, Dim Sum said:

I still do think Coldplay are still in line to headline really tryna get my head around seeing them on a poster and kinda can see it plus there two new singles are both pretty decent.

they aren't worth the money could literally get a completely stacked lineup for the same cost as them plus two other decent headliners.

Foals were incredible last night at their intimate gig in Leeds, new tracks were excellent live. Sorted tickets for their tour but it would be great if they headlined. They'd smash it and deserve the slot outright and not co-headlining. 

Something like - 

Foals

BmTH/Travis Scott

Stormzy

Only issue is the lack of "legend" headliner.  

51 minutes ago, skltn said:

what do you think of that ?

Reading2020.png

lewis capaldi festival republic headline lol

justice in the dance tent would be insane though

kodaline, stereophonics and frank carter are all way too low

8 hours ago, gfa said:

lewis capaldi festival republic headline lol

justice in the dance tent would be insane though

kodaline, stereophonics and frank carter are all way too low

I put lewis capaldi cause i don't know what to put in this place.
I agree with justice in dance tent would be insane.
I am a french guy and i don't know how famous kodaline and stereophonics are in your country and Frank Carter are always there in this festival. I just wanted to put him on a good place and i don't find another place to put in.

5 hours ago, Benj said:

There is no chance SOAD headline Reading in 2020

Why can't they headline Reading 2020 ? I saw them on werchter 2017 and it was insane even if  it was werchter crowd. I just want to see them with a real atmoshere that just english can make.

Maybe you can replace them by coldplay or red hot chili peppers but i think it must be huge band to close the festival as usual.

58 minutes ago, skltn said:

I put lewis capaldi cause i don't know what to put in this place.
I agree with justice in dance tent would be insane.
I am a french guy and i don't know how famous kodaline and stereophonics are in your country and Frank Carter are always there in this festival. I just wanted to put him on a good place and i don't find another place to put in.

Why can't they headline Reading 2020 ? I saw them on werchter 2017 and it was insane even if  it was werchter crowd. I just want to see them with a real atmoshere that just english can make.

Maybe you can replace them by coldplay or red hot chili peppers but i think it must be huge band to close the festival as usual.

Because they’re headlining Download. 

1 hour ago, skltn said:

OK I understand,  I didn't kow that a band can't headline both download and reading in the same year. 

Yeah there’s usually some sort of exclusivity in contracts, plus, they want to sell tickets for that particular festival so it wouldn’t make sense for the headliner to play more than one festival date in the same summer. 

19 hours ago, plugger147 said:

System were absolutely dire last time I saw them at download, they really wouldn't get a good crowd at Reading in my opinion and Die Antwoord aren't going to be booked at any festival until the shit surrounding them is sorted out ?

I didn't know about die antwoord. I hope that this case will be settled by the end of the year and that they can booked for the next year festival. I saw them on Reading 2016 and it was incredibly insane. I just want to see them again.

On 10/26/2019 at 3:25 PM, plugger147 said:

System were absolutely dire last time I saw them at download, they really wouldn't get a good crowd at Reading in my opinion and Die Antwoord aren't going to be booked at any festival until the shit surrounding them is sorted out ?

Didn't they also vow to never play R&L after their last performance?
I'm sure they had a big fall out with the festival from how they apparently treated them?

Die Antwoord that is, not System.

Edited by jcarb

On 10/26/2019 at 2:51 AM, skltn said:

They didn’t headline when they last played and their stock was higher. 

The atmosphere was shit, the crowd averag and the band more so