Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

If she sells out 4 nights at the O2 on her debut album Billie is an outright headliner, not a co headliner.

Also I imagine she’s now even more ruled out than she was before.

0B8B0974-22C6-43C3-881B-7D6D8D499348.jpeg

Have noticed there is still standing and seating available at all O2 dates.

Prices are unbelievably high though which I would imagine is a large factor in this.

Edited by theesundayroast

Can't see Billie headlining without a new album, otherwise it's just the same thing people have seen with better production. Her entire discography so far is barely over 70 minutes, how is she meant to fill the other 50 minutes of a two hour slot?

Sub at best for now, just wait and have her headline in 2021 with a new album on a UK exclusive when demand will be even higher.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Is she bigger than Kendrick?

Bigger ticket seller? This would indicate yes.

I do get the point you’re trying to make but I think Billie has become a major major ticket shifter here. I can’t see why her management would undersell her in co-headlining positions or headlining festivals. Surely Wembley is in sight for the next release?

She will probably go onto do stadiums/park shows and I'm not putting her down but before she's held as the second coming at the moment she is just riding her momentum.

Her live shows have previously been with limited capacities so only a limited number of people have seen her with this being the first chance to see her on a mass level as opposed to how many tixs she can keep shifting once established. It's fairly standard for this to happen when a band breaks through and there may be a dip to only 1 night at the o2 in the future rather 4 nights when more casual music fans have seen her and the hype dies down.

Billie Eilish has smashed her ticket sales for a 1st day, she's got to be in the running do exactly what PM did...She has a bigger tour I believe as well. 2x 02, Brum and 2 x Manc sole out. A lot of tickets for the extra 02 shows are sold too and by the end of the weekend if not before they'll probably clear out.

Really it's too big not to headline outright, 21p tour wasn't that big. I think they've done well if they get her to co-headline and it may be a case of her doing the extra 02 and not doing it outright. 

5 hours ago, jump said:

Was anyone there for when The Darkness headline back in the 00s? They had one 30min album and a xmas single yet were given an outright headline spot.

I was there. Worst headline set I’ve ever seen, they even played a “new song” with hardly any lyrics apart from the unfortunate lyric of “I’m hungry, give me some meat”, absolutely shocking 

21 hours ago, swede said:

I was there. Worst headline set I’ve ever seen, they even played a “new song” with hardly any lyrics apart from the unfortunate lyric of “I’m hungry, give me some meat”, absolutely shocking 

I went to see Graham Coxon instead who was sadly equally as shite. I left caught a bit of th e darkness then fucked off for an early night I think. 

worst Reading ever 2004. 

15 hours ago, TKOCF said:

Dream: Foals, Kanye (yes I know), Blur

What we’ll probably get: Catfish and the Bottlemen, Stormzy, Blink 182.

This is a dream i can get behind. I would be pretty happy with kanye swapped for stormzy too to be honest. I wonder if stormzy does wireless or reading its 50/50 I reckon. I think him going and doing wireless again is a bit of retreat honestly though.