Lineup 2020

randlfan

52 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Can someone in all seriousness explain to me why Tame Impala are not considered big enough to headline Reading and Leeds?

Serious answers please because I feel like I might be clouded with my own bias.

Probably unable to answer due to bias too, but I'm genuinely surprised people don't think they are good/ big enough 

1 hour ago, TKOCF said:

Kanye bringing his A Game would be something to behold. 

Seen Kanye four times but can't see him ever doing Reading and Leeds to be honest. Feel like that ship sailed a while ago but maybe when his star power shrinks like it did with Eminem then the festival might seem appealing.

1 hour ago, robillustrates said:

Seen Kanye four times but can't see him ever doing Reading and Leeds to be honest. Feel like that ship sailed a while ago but maybe when his star power shrinks like it did with Eminem then the festival might seem appealing.

Does Kanye even do live shows anymore, anyway? The last time he did a show over here was Glasto, if I’m not mistaken, I don’t see why he’d be booked for R&L of all places when he hasn’t been touring properly anywhere for the past few years (as much as I want it to happen)

1 hour ago, alf13 said:

Does Kanye even do live shows anymore, anyway? The last time he did a show over here was Glasto, if I’m not mistaken, I don’t see why he’d be booked for R&L of all places when he hasn’t been touring properly anywhere for the past few years (as much as I want it to happen)

You are correct the last time Kanye performed in the UK was in 2015 at Glastonbury Festival, one of two shows that year plus the Brit Awards and Jonathan Ross. Before that he had headlined Wireless in 2014 and three nights in the Apollo in 2013 is all he's done since the Watch the Throne tour with Jay Z.

don’t know about anyone else, but last week I think the most popular band t shirts I saw (excluding bands already playing that weekend), was probably Nothing But Thieves. Seemed to be everywhere. Just kept me thinking how much they should be given a decent slot next year