Lineup 2020

randlfan

I think the Killers are more likely to be booked off the back of Glasto than Stormzy. I honestly think Stormzy might push Merky Fest or headline Wireless on his new album.

Blink 182 and BMTH co headline ain’t that bad of an idea actually. It would sell amongst a strong trio of headliners. 

5 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

Think we'll get the below headliners

BMTH - possibly co with someone such as Royal Blood/ QOTSA 

Stormzy - Need the classic Saturday rap act and after Glastonbury a R&L set seems likely

The Killers - Seem to be going with that slightly more classic act on Sundays recently (KOL, Foo's)

Out of all the posts I think this one is most likely and on the right lines (even if you get the band's wrong) 

Slipknot / Tyler, The Creator / Don Broco / Slaves / Neck Deep / scarlxrd / Knocked Loose / I Prevail / Stand Atlantic 

J Hus / Octavian / MØ

Stormzy (OR Billie Eilish) / Chance The Rapper / IDLES / Loyle Carner / Sam Fender / Pale Waves / As It Is / YONAKA / Sea Girls 

The Vaccines / DMA’s / Miles Kane 

Kasabian / Two Door Cinema Club / Skepta / The Neighbourhood / Slowthai / Fontaines D.C. / The Regrettes /  Gengahr / Black Foxxes 

Kygo / Little Simz / Kano 

I was inclined to have Architects subbing Slipknot and Tyler instead of Chance under Billie. 

Edited by Andre91

11 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Why have reading tickets increased in price again and also is there not early entry on Wednesday now cause looks like it's moved to Thursday?

Early entry pass is separate to the weekend ticket and means you can go on the Wednesday.

Right super early prediction that will be nowhere near right:

Stormzy//Tyler, The Creator//Architects//All Time Low//Halsey//Loyle Carner//Tonight Alive

Jamie T//Metronomy//Octavian//Rich Brian//Yonaka

The Strokes/Foals//Skepta//Brockhampton//Bullet For My Valentine//The Amazons//Blaenavon

J Hus//Idles//Declan McKenna//Marmozets//JPEGMAFIA

The Killers//The XX//Bombay Bicycle Club//Nothing But Thieves//The Neighbourhood//While She Sleeps//MoStack

Jamie XX (Closing Set)//Courteeners//Neck Deep//21 Savage//Dominic Fike//Rejjie Snow

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Daniels312 said:

I think theres a big shout of a Bullet/Slipnot co headlining the heavier day if theres one.

Bullet are nowhere near big enough surely? I’m fairly sure they played about 5th down last time they played and they were more relevant then than they are now.