Lineup 2020

randlfan

48 minutes ago, R Shah said:

FRIDAY 

Main: Bring Me The Horizon + Catfish and the Bottlemen / ASAP Rocky / Don Broco / Denzel Curry / Rat Boy / The Mysterines / Special Guest Openers Slaves

R1: Rudimental / Jorja Smith / Fontaines D.C. / Neck Deep / DMA's / The Magic Gang / The Sherlocks / Scarlxrd / Yonaka / APRE / July Talk

The Pit: Killswitch Engage

SATURDAY 

Main: Foals / Tame Impala / Wolf Alice Brockhampton / Sam Fender / Mabel / Tom Grennan / While She Sleeps / The Pretty Reckless / Dinosaur Pile-Up

R1: Run The Jewels / Giggs / Parkway Drive / Beartooth / Lil Yachty / The Hives / Trash Boat / 

The Pit: Sleeping With Sirens 

SUNDAY 

Main: Stormzy / Billie Eilish / Idles / Nothing But Thieves / Loyle Carner / Gerry Cinnamon / NOFX / Not3s / Walk The Moon 

R1: Bombay Bicycle Club / Architects / Vince Staples / The Hunna / Sea Girls / Fidlar / Love Fame Tragedy 

The Pit: Fever 333

That looks good but two door cinema club would be most likely than Billie Elish

1 hour ago, R Shah said:

FRIDAY 

Main: Bring Me The Horizon + Catfish and the Bottlemen / ASAP Rocky / Don Broco / Denzel Curry / Rat Boy / The Mysterines / Special Guest Openers Slaves

R1: Rudimental / Jorja Smith / Fontaines D.C. / Neck Deep / DMA's / The Magic Gang / The Sherlocks / Scarlxrd / Yonaka / APRE / July Talk

SATURDAY 

Main: Foals / Tame Impala / Wolf Alice Brockhampton / Sam Fender / Mabel / Tom Grennan / While She Sleeps / The Pretty Reckless / Dinosaur Pile-Up

R1: Run The Jewels / Giggs / Parkway Drive / Beartooth / Lil Yachty / The Hives / Trash Boat / 

SUNDAY 

Main: Stormzy / Billie Eilish / Idles / Nothing But Thieves / Loyle Carner / Gerry Cinnamon / NOFX / Not3s / Walk The Moon 

R1: Bombay Bicycle Club / Architects / Vince Staples / The Hunna / Sea Girls / Fidlar / Love Fame Tragedy 

I like this but a few things -

1. Giggs definitely is mainstage I think?

2. If BMTH are co headlining, Tame certainly should be and if Foals are to be a solo headliner then it should be catfish and tame, with BMTH subbing Foals.

3. Sherlocks are probably a bit too that slot maybe - thats one slot earlier than fidlar's on the sunday who are great but surely not bigger than Sherlocks over here. Would expect Love Fame Tragedy maybe a little later on too or perhaps a sub spot on FR stage if an album comes out and he isn't just playing wombats songs

13 hours ago, R Shah said:

FRIDAY 

SATURDAY 

SUNDAY 

Very strong and realistic, but I can see Foals headlining the Sunday at Reading as they seem to like to have crowd pleasing rock bands close the festival, and Stormzy on the Saturday which seems to be the rap headline night.

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Kasabian releasing a new album this year/next year - possible they could be back after their 2017 show? Maybe something like Stormzy, RHCP, Kasabian?

Can see them doing APE or something, maybe smaller festivals Truck, Y Not etc. in build up to album release

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Two door cinema club subbing is just horrid... Not because it’s unlikely it’s just horrid.

I feel Tyler would be a sub right?

Two Door have really stepped it up recently in their live performances. Their headline set at Truck was a better show than I’ve seen some perform at Werchter and Reading over 5 festivals. Not saying they should headline by any means but would make a good sub imo.

Edited by frontsidecab

If Foals aren't headlining Glastonbury and it ends up with someone like the 1975 instead, I would bet they end up headlining Reading and Leeds.

Foals, Queens of the Stone Age and Stormzy?

To fit the newer balance of the festival.

Tame Impala are a good shout as well.

Also that BMTH didn't headline on this year of the album cycle, might make 2020 less likely for them though.

Edited by robillustrates

On 8/16/2019 at 8:57 PM, R Shah said:

FRIDAY 

SATURDAY 

SUNDAY 

Could easily see Wolf Alice on Main Stage, Idles is another good shout. Tame Impala could even headline off their next album.
My only issue with this prediction is it feels too strong as a lineup compared to what they tend to book these days. You do get some very random choices even as high as sub headliner these days to pad the quality out across the stages.