Lineup 2020

randlfan

25 minutes ago, C14S said:

Not what they were saying, just formatting made it look that way

Nah think they’re talking about me. I suggested that Billie could coheadline next year (with Travis Scott, perhaps). Still stand by it.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Foals + Two Door Cinema Club 

Drake 

Biffy Clyro 

Two Door is one of my favourite, if not my favourite band but I think they are an average sub honestly, they would go along really well with Foals though.

Tyler would surely be headlining festivals like Wireless or Parklife now so I don't reckon he'd take anything less than Main Stage sub at R&L, maybe R1 headline at a push.

4 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Tyler would surely be headlining festivals like Wireless or Parklife now so I don't reckon he'd take anything less than Main Stage sub at R&L, maybe R1 headline at a push.

I think he might get a little bump from whatever festival he does next because of the rarity but I don't see why he'd be headlining festivals as big as those right now. He hasn't exactly been a major presence in the charts in the interim. Although I guess I was surprised by Rocky stepping up to headline Wireless this year.

• Like 1

So Tyler’s ‘show’ in Peckham earlier got shut down because too many people turned up. An IGOR sign has just gone up on Brixton Academy. Looks like he is playing there tonight. If he can sell out 5k people with just hours notice that is absolute insanity. If he does that, he’s getting a big slot for sure. 

Friday: BMTH + Catfish co-headline / All Time Low / Brockhampton / Sam Fender 

Radio 1: The Last Shadow Puppets 

Saturday: Drake / Billie Eilish / Wolf Alice / Dave

Radio 1: Slaves 

Sunday: Queens of the Stone Age / Tyler, The Creator /  Don Broco / Nothing But Thieves 

Radio 1: Run The Jewels

Edited by R Shah

54 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Friday: BMTH + Catfish co-headline / All Time Low / Brockhampton / Sam Fender 

Radio 1: The Last Shadow Puppets 

Saturday: Drake / Billie Eilish / Wolf Alice / Dave

Radio 1: Slaves 

Sunday: Queens of the Stone Age / Tyler, The Creator /  Don Broco / Nothing But Thieves 

Radio 1: Run The Jewels

After APE do we really think that BMTH could headline? QOTSA are already pretty far from the reading crowd, BMTH the same year as them is a bit much I think

Friday: Catfish & The Bottlemen/Tame Impala (Co-Headline)/ Jamie T/ Dave/Lewis Capaldi/ Pale Waves/ Band Of Skulls/ The Chats

R1: The Streets DS: Pete Tong LU:Bad Religion FR: Rat Boy R1X: Example 

Saturday: Drake/Chase & Status/Tyler, The Creator/Run The Jewels/ Gerry Cinnamon/ Sam Fender

R1: Nothing But Thevies DS: My Nu Leng Pit: Death Grips FR: Feeder R1X: Denzel Curry

Sunday: Greenday/ Skepta/ Slaves/ Don Broco/ Neck Deep/ Idles/ The Hives/ PUP/Fidlar/ Puppy

R1: Logic DS:  Shy FX LU: New Found Glory (Slaves secret set billed under The Hunter) FR: Jade Bird R1X: JME

14 hours ago, gfa said:

After APE do we really think that BMTH could headline? QOTSA are already pretty far from the reading crowd, BMTH the same year as them is a bit much I think

Surely APE is the nail in the coffin for BMTH headlining, at least 2020. I don't think amo propelled them to that level and so I reckon they'll go quiet next year and work on new music instead 

• Upvote 1