Lineup 2020

randlfan

4 hours ago, R Shah said:

Fri: Catfish & BMTH Coheadline/Vampire Weekend/Brockhampton 

Sat: Drake/Billie Eilish/Two Door Cinema Club 

Sun: QOTSA/Tame Impala/Don Broco 

Can't see Queens of the stone age headlineing next year

But you're right about two door cinema club and vampire weekend.

Edited by jj200
  • Upvote 1

I went to the final night of Drake's 'Assassination Vacation' tour last night at the O2, and it was, in my opinion, utterly fantastic. Say what you want about his music etc but he undeniably puts on a damn good show. 

Would be extremely surprised if he doesn't headline next year, as he's already done Wireless twice. Could perhaps do Glasto but imo the crowd at R&L would suit him better

1 hour ago, Tom Connolly said:

i’m watching Childish Gambino headline Coachella and surely he’s got to be in with a shout for next year or do we not think he’s Reading enough?

Isn't he meant to be retiring or something? (I really don't know just sure I've heard that somewhere). If he isn't I think he definitely could, definitely would sell tickets 

2 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

i’m watching Childish Gambino headline Coachella and surely he’s got to be in with a shout for next year or do we not think he’s Reading enough?

Saw him live last month at the O2, he said this is his last ever tour so I’d assume he’d be out of the running next year

On 4/13/2019 at 2:58 PM, Tom Connolly said:

i’m hoping for Drake / Catfish X BMTH / Foals

Would be a very solid set of headliners but are Foals quite big enough to do the Sunday rock legend slot that it's sorta developed into compared to the likes of Green Day, The Killers, QOTSA etc? I guess it depends a lot on how well Pt 2 does. 

7 hours ago, R Shah said:

Would be a very solid set of headliners but are Foals quite big enough to do the Sunday rock legend slot that it's sorta developed into compared to the likes of Green Day, The Killers, QOTSA etc? I guess it depends a lot on how well Pt 2 does. 

There is no Sunday rock legend slot.