Lineup 2020

randlfan

Got bored at work tonight and thought about what the lineup could be, disregarding what i personally think about stormzy him headlining glasto will probably make him likely for reading. Post malone if he does a new album maybe too big to sub but idk, lorde if she has a new album by 2020 and the same goes to Shame. I think the vaccines will be a frequent booking from now on so if they are active in the summer of 2020 i can see them being there, i don't think they'll ever go above the 3rd down or sub spot. Catfish if they aren't there in 2019. Tyler must be unbanned surely in 2020. So heres my thoughts:

Foals // Post Malone // Lorde // Shame

Stormzy // Catfish & The Bottlemen // The Vaccines // Loyle Carner 

The Killers // Tyler, The Creator // Wolf Alice // Limp Bizkit 

Edited by dum surfer

38 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Got bored at work tonight and thought about what the lineup could be, disregarding what i personally think about stormzy him headlining glasto will probably make him likely for reading. Post malone if he does a new album maybe too big to sub but idk, lorde if she has a new album by 2020 and the same goes to Shame. I think the vaccines will be a frequent booking from now on so if they are active in the summer of 2020 i can see them being there, i don't think they'll ever go above the 3rd down or sub spot. Catfish if they aren't there in 2019. Tyler must be unbanned surely in 2020. So heres my thoughts:

Is Post Malone not bigger than Foals already

5 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Is Post Malone not bigger than Foals already

Yeah definitely, I wasn’t sure about posty tbh, he probably would/could headline or at least co-headline, maybe sticking him under the killers would be more justifiable.

maybe could have post headling instead of stormzy, but I don’t have a clue really

Edited by dum surfer

1 hour ago, dum surfer said:

I think Post Malone if he's back around and Stormzy will both headline. 

Foals // Frank Ocean // Lorde // Shame

Stormzy // Courteeners // Billie Eilish // Rex Orange County

The Killers // Tyler, The Creator // Wolf Alice // Loyle Carner 

Made a few changes to the original prediction i made last week, edited out vaccines as that would be far to similar to 2018 with vaccines going into courteeners 

Edited by dum surfer

3 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

Nah I still reckon they would. Don’t see Disclosure headlining again, either.

They have a new album out in the summer this year. Gives them time to play their own shows and then play other festivals in 2020. I reckon they would be a safe ticket selling booking and definitely big enough to headline outright.

I’m not really a fan but I could see it working with readings crowd. Also repeats seem to be happening more often now.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:10 PM, SomeoneListeningIn said:

STORMZY, Wolf Alice, Haim, All Time Low, Yxng Bane // R1: Glass Animals

THE KILLERS, Courteeners, Tyler the Creator, Nothing But Thieves, DMA's // R1: Run the Jewels

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, Royal Blood, Billie Eilish, Logic, Neck Deep // R1: Sigrid

Yeah I can see two of those headliners defo

• 3 weeks later...