Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Coldplay have headlined Glastonbury 4 times.

in the uk they have played reading and leeds (1999), glastonbury (1999,2000,2002,2005,2011,2016),t in the park(2000,2001,2003,2011),isle of wight (2006), v fest ( 2000,2001,2003) bbc radio 1's big weekend (2001,2014,2016) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jj200 said:

main stage: disclosure, Liam Gallagher , coldplay

radio 1 stage: Bastille, royal blood, Swedish house mafia

Swedish House Mafia would without a doubt co-headline like disclosure did, probably headline but even more likely is they would just do Creamfields.

//

Wanted to make my own just to look back in two years and laugh: AM, Blink 182 and probably a rapper who's not really big yet with the 1975. There's so many ifs and buts though with regards to Glastonbury that i'm really not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, jj200 said:

like arctic monkeys for example

Nah I think Arctic Monkeys will play above sub if they return in 2020 mate.

6 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Not sure why you're talking in the third person but I'm always here if you need someone to talk to mate.

I was gonna work in a joke about my avatar but couldn't think of anything funny so decided to leave it. Didn't wanna end up like @the wonderwhy making jokes that aren't funny.

4 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Not quite the expert like jj200 but here goes.

Fri - Stormzy, Haim, Bombay Bicycle Club

Sat - Green Day, Post Malone, Architects

Sun - Royal Blood, The Libertines, Wolf Alice

funny + actually feasible, I like this lineup quite a lot honestly. No must see acts for me but tons of variety and its realistic.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Hmmmmmm, Imma go with

Stormzy / Liam Gallagher / The Wombats

The Killers / Catfish and the Bottlemen / SZA

Royal Blood / Swedish House Mafia / Tyler, The Creator

That Sunday would be the first day out of any recent lineup that I'd happily stay at Main Stage without moving for the top 3. Is realistic for sure but really think The Wombats will get another bump up? Also I swear I saw something about SZA retiring or not doing as many live shows because her voice is fucked permanently.

10 hours ago, TheWaters said:

That Sunday would be the first day out of any recent lineup that I'd happily stay at Main Stage without moving for the top 3. Is realistic for sure but really think The Wombats will get another bump up? Also I swear I saw something about SZA retiring or not doing as many live shows because her voice is fucked permanently.

I'm pretty sure the SZA stuff was just her overreacting on twitter and really she just needed some vocal chord surgery and then some recovery.

And I was just going off of the highlight data for The Wombats considering how popular they seemed to be. I dont think if in 2014 you'd have thought they'd ever get to 4th down, so I reckon they are a relatively safe bet to do a two door and keep getting bigger. I could easily be wrong but as I personally have Kaisers down for next year I can't think of many other late 00's indie bands that would be back.

13 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Hmmmmmm, Imma go with

Stormzy / Liam Gallagher / The Wombats

The Killers / Catfish and the Bottlemen / SZA

Royal Blood / Swedish House Mafia / Tyler, The Creator

I think the killers could be next year and I think Liam Gallagher could headline on his next album.