Lovebox 2018

aidenlangan95

Got a Saturday ticket to this, really excited.

I notice the website says the Noisey line up is still to be announced. Last year it was Solange (I think - I didn't go) so I'm hoping for someone good. Although I am already very happy with the current line up. Been checking out people I've not heard before, impressed by The Internet and Happy Meals.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, pepesilvia said:

this is rather class, hope tickets don’t sell out for a bit cause this is seeming like a pretty great plan now. gambino and NERD will be quality, not to mention everything else (and wu-tang!!). planning on making a quality weekend out of this and citadel 

I have just seen a Facebook post to say Saturday tickets will sell out today! Or would you be getting a weekend one.

On 5/2/2018 at 9:56 AM, betharm said:

Got a Saturday ticket to this, really excited.

I notice the website says the Noisey line up is still to be announced. Last year it was Solange (I think - I didn't go) so I'm hoping for someone good. Although I am already very happy with the current line up. Been checking out people I've not heard before, impressed by The Internet and Happy Meals.

Noisey stage been announced. 

Vince Staples v Skepta may be a tough one. But seeing Skepta twice before, and never been overly impressed. Vince is probably gonna win this one. 

IMG_2393.JPG

6 minutes ago, chemica said:

Vince Staples v Skepta may be a tough one. But seeing Skepta twice before, and never been overly impressed. Vince is probably gonna win this one. 

I think Noisey Stage headliner clashes with the main stage sub, sadly. Paak, Diplo, Wu Tang, SZA and then over to Vince would be a dream run. And I know it's an obvious choice but missing Action Bronson for Big Boi would sting too. Good job I'm not going. :lol:

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I think Noisey Stage headliner clashes with the main stage sub, sadly. Paak, Diplo, Wu Tang, SZA and then over to Vince would be a dream run. And I know it's an obvious choice but missing Action Bronson for Big Boi would sting too. Good job I'm not going. :lol:

Cheers for nothing, Dental! Thought I had it all figured out. 

22 hours ago, chemica said:

Noisey stage been announced. 

Saw Vince at Dreamland last year, he was mint

The main stage on Friday has two less acts than the Saturday one and the Noisey stage has six compared to the nine on Saturday. Do we think there will be more announcements or is it just that Friday is more low-key than the Saturday?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, ItsComingHome! said:

Schedule times have been released and ....I have no clashes. Woo!

Who's going both days?

i'm hitting up both days, and i'm VERY happy that SZA and Vince end up pretty much playing opposite ends of the day instead of clashing. gonna be a great weekend for sure.

1 minute ago, pepesilvia said:

i'm hitting up both days, and i'm VERY happy that SZA and Vince end up pretty much playing opposite ends of the day instead of clashing. gonna be a great weekend for sure.

Yeah, I was concerned that I would have to miss Skepta in favour of the main reason I bought a Friday ticket (Vince). Lckily, I got a pass on the press gest list for Saturday, as I will be reviewing the event.
Sadly didn't get a plus 1 though, so I'll be having to make some new friends

The only clash I have is end of Wu-Tang -> start of Hip Hop Karaoke, then end of that -> start of Vince.

For people that haven't seen it, HHK is 100% unmissable. Absolute staple for me at Glastonbury!

Also, hello Lovebox people. I'm popping up in this thread for the first time :) 

4 minutes ago, ItsComingHome! said:

Hmmm, I wasn't planning on it...but...times well after Dave's set 

You wont regret it.

It's one of my must-sees every year at Glastonbury for good reason. Bit like watching a car-crash at times, but in the best way!

2 minutes ago, bethannny said:

You wont regret it.

It's one of my must-sees every year at Glastonbury for good reason. Bit like watching a car-crash at times, but in the best way!

Excellent!! I'm a bit of a karaoke wizard - at least I like to think so - so you might see me up on stage haha

Edited by ItsComingHome!