Announcement Monday!!!

bottonrob

DFS have confirmed a big announcement first thing tomorrow morning...

now we all know the naysayers, lachanophobes and renegade masters amongst us will probably say it will be about their best ever 2000% off, 86 year interest free credit, pick you own sale but I'm pretty confident it'll be about the KC lineup! I'll be there at 5am just in case!

With festival announcements coming thick and fast which will no doubt increase sales for those festivals, I cant see KC waiting much longer for fear of missing an opportunity to boost sales.

Is it me or has the Twitter account been much quieter of the last day or so? It's a refreshing change from the 50 tweets a day :D

9 minutes ago, SloopJohnB said:

With festival announcements coming thick and fast which will no doubt increase sales for those festivals, I cant see KC waiting much longer for fear of missing an opportunity to boost sales.

Is it me or has the Twitter account been much quieter of the last day or so? It's a refreshing change from the 50 tweets a day :D

they obviously getting ready for something they have updated their partners and taken absolute radio off and reverted back to radio X which isnt suprising given the Global connection but i feel news is inbound and yes social has gone quite over last week maybe cos they are concentrating on bluedot .................. tonight we will get news or it will be next week !  

3 hours ago, FestyVibes said:

Hope so, had my tickets since before last years one - Its killing me and affecting my ability to concentrate on anythingother than a line up!!

I'm same as you, took out the 15 month payment option. Seems like so long ago 

Hurry Up !

Further speculation on a Fb group tonight.....dub pistols have a live festival date in Cumbria on the Friday on their website, then Paul Heaton has retweeted a lady mentioning KC and confirmation being needed that he/they are on, but! she also talks of having castlefield tickets so he could just be rt for that

Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9am for the 2 week thing in Kelvingrove in Glasgow. There’s a few on that that could also be at KC as it’s the 2 weeks straight after. Maybe they have first shout or summit.

the pretenders, OMD, van Morrison,

jimmy cliff

Bryan Ferry

The fratellies

Fleet Foxes

First aid kit

Will probably go to a couple of these in Glasgow but could see some crossover with KC

Edited by Comfy Bean