Download 2019

Steve1000

39 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

The same could be said about you thinking they are big enough to headline. All I did was state my viewpoint, same as you.

Not really. 2 people who hate them to every 1 who likes them is a bit different to implying ‘Yeah they could either headline or not’ :lol: 

Copping has done an AMA on Instagram and confirmed that Slash is subbing Def Lep and that Die Antwoord are definitely Main Stage. He also said ‘maybe’ about Don Broco playing. I’ve updated my prediction: 

Def Leppard / Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators / Deadland Ritual / Stone Temple Pilots / Blackberry Smoke / Tesla / Delain 

Rob Zombie / Lamb of God 

Slipknot / Slayer / Trivium / Behemoth / Amon Amarth / Cannibal Corpse / Whitechapel / Power Trip 

Don Broco / Eagles of Death Metal 

Tool / The Smashing Pumpkins / Die Antwoord / Sum 41 / Opeth / Arch Enemy / Black Peaks / Alien Weaponry 

Whitesnake / Dream Theatre 

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Copping has done an AMA on Instagram and confirmed that Slash is subbing Def Lep and that Die Antwoord are definitely Main Stage. He also said ‘maybe’ about Don Broco playing. I’ve updated my prediction: 

Def Leppard / Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators / Deadland Ritual / Stone Temple Pilots / Blackberry Smoke / Tesla / Delain 

Rob Zombie / Lamb of God 

Slipknot / Slayer / Trivium / Behemoth / Amon Amarth / Cannibal Corpse / Whitechapel / Power Trip 

Don Broco / Eagles of Death Metal 

Tool / The Smashing Pumpkins / Die Antwoord / Sum 41 / Opeth / Arch Enemy / Black Peaks / Alien Weaponry 

Whitesnake / Dream Theatre 

If that's your thing then fair but I couldn't spend that much money just for Slipknot, the rest of the Zippo and Avalanche would have to be outstanding and Slam Dunk probably have anything that I'd want for Alalanche or Download had them last year.

On 12/20/2018 at 8:59 PM, Spiral_Low said:

The same could be said about you thinking they are big enough to headline. All I did was state my viewpoint, same as you.

They're definitely big enough to headline. Alter Bridge are big enough to headline. BMTH's problem is that they're far enough down the queue that they are unlikely to get the nod as chances are every year there will be at least 2 Download house headliners available, then there's sometimes a left field band or huge headliner available too. Even if there isn't, Copping would be looking at the likes of The Prodigy, Queens of the Stone Age and Fall Out Boy before BMTH unless their ticket sales start picking up. 

DEF LEPPARD, Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators, Deadland Ritual, Lamb of God, Opeth, Fever 333, 
// Tenacious D, Anthrax
// Underøath 

SLIPKNOT, Slayer, Rob Zombie, Trivium, Amon Amarth, Tremonti, Whitechapel 
// Don Broco, Eagles of Death Metal
// Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

TOOL, The Smashing Pumpkins, Die Anwoord, Stone Temple Pilots, Clutch, Power Trip, Starset
// Whitesnake, Dream Theater 
// Dropkick Murphys

On 12/24/2018 at 7:59 PM, Pop Punk Sucks said:

They're definitely big enough to headline. Alter Bridge are big enough to headline. BMTH's problem is that they're far enough down the queue that they are unlikely to get the nod as chances are every year there will be at least 2 Download house headliners available, then there's sometimes a left field band or huge headliner available too. Even if there isn't, Copping would be looking at the likes of The Prodigy, Queens of the Stone Age and Fall Out Boy before BMTH unless their ticket sales start picking up. 

You: BMTH are big enough to headline!

Also you: BMTH need to sell more tickets to headline!

Ok then.