Download 2019

Steve1000

1 hour ago, Lukeas said:

Any bands that people think should and will be pushed up to headliners for future years? My guesses: FFDP, Ghost, Gojira, Trivium?

I’m with you on FFDP and Ghost. Gojira I can’t see ever happening. Trivium is a funny one. They’ve had a real resurgence recently and if they can finally string together a couple of albums as good as TSATS in a row then I think they will only begin to climb lineups once again. 

They should have been headliners by now but they’re just so damn inconsistent album wise. 

Bring Me The Horizon / Deftones / Enter Shikari  / Papa Roach 

Ghost / Behemoth 

Rammstein / Five Finger Death Punch / Trivium / Alice In Chains 

The Distillers / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes 

KISS / Judas Priest / Megadeth / Clutch 

Lamb of God / Killswitch Engage  

Edited by Andre91

8 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Bring Me The Horizon / Deftones / Enter Shikari  / Papa Roach 

Ghost / Behemoth 

Rammstein / Five Finger Death Punch / Trivium / Alice In Chains 

The Distillers / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes 

KISS / Judas Priest / Megadeth / Clutch 

Lamb of God / Killswitch Engage  

seems realistic to mid but i think you cant count out  metallica for next year they pretty much confirm they will headline european festivals by saying after the end of the current european tour we will come back next may to europe!

4 minutes ago, antros23 said:

seems realistic to mid but i think you cant count out  metallica for next year they pretty much confirm they will headline european festivals by saying after the end of the current european tour we will come back next may to europe!

Metallica have said they’re doing stadium shows next year. 

Agreed that the poster design is awesome. 

I’ve made some changes to my prediction. I’m going to stick with FFDP headlining and Ghost subbing. 

Five Finger Death Punch / Deftones / Lamb of God / Papa Roach 

Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators 

Rammstein / Ghost / Trivium / Clutch 

The Distillers 

KISS / Judas Priest / Tenacious D / Alice In Chains 

Skindred 

I can see it being Def Leppard, Iron Maiden and Pearl Jam. They’re all doing stuff this year and next year E.G. Albums, Tours. Alternatively it could be Foo Fighters or Muse. It’s unlikely it’ll be slipknot as to my knowledge they don’t have anything planned for a while and Corey Taylor is doing more work with stone sour at the moment. There is also a chance it could be Metallica however if they do headline then I think it’s unlikely that Foo Fighters will headline aswell due to the shear cost of have both acts perform. 

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I’ve made some changes to my prediction. I’m going to stick with FFDP headlining and Ghost subbing. 

The Distillers 

Skindred 

I reckon it'll be better then that tbh.

1 hour ago, Barnabylike said:

I can see it being Def Leppard, Iron Maiden and Pearl Jam. They’re all doing stuff this year and next year E.G. Albums, Tours. Alternatively it could be Foo Fighters or Muse. It’s unlikely it’ll be slipknot as to my knowledge they don’t have anything planned for a while and Corey Taylor is doing more work with stone sour at the moment. There is also a chance it could be Metallica however if they do headline then I think it’s unlikely that Foo Fighters will headline aswell due to the shear cost of have both acts perform. 

Foos and PJ are very unlikely, the fact that neither are playing this year says it all. Maiden and Leppard deffo possible, Muse maybe but I doubt it.

5 hours ago, Andre91 said:

The Distillers 

Skindred 

It's a nice enough thought but it'd sell atrociously.