Download 2019

Steve1000

37 minutes ago, gabrielomachado said:

Encore stage on sunday must be pretty metal oriented, mainstage will be the most alternative download ever got since that 2005's "indie day"

I think its worth remembering there is a lot of older (aka over 25 haha) generation of metal fans who are also into alot of 90's alt-rock/alt-metal.  So could see Download putting alot of metalcore, emo and deathcore on other stages...i.e a new vs old split rather than metal v non-metal.

Edited by Spiral_Low

3 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

I think its worth remembering there is a lot of older (aka over 25 haha) generation of metal fans who are also into alot of 90's alt-rock/alt-metal.  So could see Download putting alot of metalcore, emo and deathcore on other stages...i.e a new vs old split rather than metal v non-metal.

They had All American Rejects against em last time so that seems fair.

7 minutes ago, Spiral_Low said:

No i'd guess that Whitesnake, Die Anterword and Rob Zombie are 2nd stage headliners. 

It's only Whitesnake that make me think you might be right about that. Could easily see Antwoord and Zombie being on the main stage despite them probably being better fits headlining 2nd though.