Don Broco / Papa Roach

Edited by Steve1000

Bring Me The Horizon / Enter Shikari / Architects 

Megadeth 

Tool / Deftones / Gojira

Within Temptation 

Metallica / Ghost / Lamb of God 

Don Broco 

That’s really similar to the OP post but I genuinely didn’t look at that before posting mine :lol: 

Edited by Andre91

47 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

They got a massive reception this year, and have announced a tour in fairly biggish venues, bigger than what Airbourne play (I think). Even without that, it's the exact type of thing Copping would do.

I checked (cos I could quite believe what I was reading) and definitely not as big as Airbourne, who are an Academy band here atm. You’re right that Copping would probably do something like that but you’d worry who they’d fill the stage with below them.

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I can’t see Shikari headlining second again either. They will sub next time they play. 

You’ve been saying that for years now but they’ve just been headlining small events with no urgency from FR to have them return to their major festivals. I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

6 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Give BMTH the headline slot. Otherwise, it's another missed opportunity in the annals of pushing bands up to headline.

Only way I don't see this happening is if they push their sound further in to pop territory with the new album and so are booked to headline Reading/Leeds instead.

6 hours ago, Andre91 said:

The Offspring are no way big enough to sub these days, nor are Jane’s. I can’t see Shikari headlining second again either. They will sub next time they play. 

They won't sub.

1 hour ago, Hart Attack said:

Are Bullet For My Valentine?

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

More so than those other two, aye.

B4MV aren't more so than Offspring, Offspring actually sold their last academy your out which B4MV didn't. Someone had to be the higher than should be band with GNR there and so Bullet it was, BSC is justified just about as sub considering and Manson based on his last tour, whether his musical output or four justifies it or not is a different matter.

25 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Only way I don't see this happening is if they push their sound further in to pop territory with the new album and so are booked to headline Reading/Leeds instead.

Fair point.

What would a BMTH setlist look like on a new album tour for Download? Assuming they stay heavy as That's The Spirit.

1. Happy Song
2. *new*
3. Go to Hell, for Heaven's Sake
4. Chelsea Smile
5. Blessed with a Curse
6. *new*
7. Follow You
8. Diamonds Aren't Forever
9. *new*
10. Antivist
11. It Never Ends
12. Sleepwalking
13. Throne

14. *new*
15. Shadow Moses
16. Drown

Suicide Season: 2
There Is a Hell: 2
Sempiternal: 4
TSS: 4
Album 6: 4

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Fair point.

What would a BMTH setlist look like on a new album tour for Download? Assuming they stay heavy as That's The Spirit.

1. Happy Song
2. *new*
4. Chelsea Smile
5. Blessed with a Curse
6. *new*
7. Follow You
9. *new*
10. Antivist
11. It Never Ends
12. Sleepwalking
13. Throne

14. *new*
15. Shadow Moses
16. Drown

That's a nice looking thing but I think it's too optimistic. They haven't played Diamonds Aren't Forever and It Never Ends for years and I'm fairly sure they'd have more than 4 songs from the new album

44 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Fair point.

1. Happy Song
2. *new*
4. Chelsea Smile
5. Blessed with a Curse
6. *new*
7. Follow You
9. *new*
10. Antivist
11. It Never Ends
12. Sleepwalking
13. Throne

14. *new*
15. Shadow Moses
16. Drown

I find it amazing how you can pull out a dream set list on just about anyone. Elton and BMTH in just a couple of days. :lol:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Steve1000 said:

That's a nice looking thing but I think it's too optimistic. They haven't played Diamonds Aren't Forever and It Never Ends for years and I'm fairly sure they'd have more than 4 songs from the new album

Aye, they probably would - but I was being optimistic for Download's sake.

Were this a R+L job, I think you'd be looking at one pre-Sempiternal track and 4 from Sempiternal, with 11 or so spread across TSS and the new album. That'd probably be more pop.

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I find it amazing how you can pull out a dream set list on just about anyone. Elton and BMTH in just a couple of days. :lol:

I'll take that as a compliment :lol: I put one for Judas Priest in the Bloodstock thread the other day too...

23 hours ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Fair point.

1. Happy Song
2. *new*
4. Chelsea Smile
5. Blessed with a Curse
6. *new*
7. Follow You
9. *new*
10. Antivist
11. It Never Ends
12. Sleepwalking
13. Throne

14. *new*
15. Shadow Moses
16. Drown

That’s a lot of new backing tracks to record...

Friday: Slipknot - Five FInger Death Punch - Trivium - Of Mice and Men - Drowning Pools - Our last night

Saturday: Metallica - - Alice Cooper - Disturbed - Slash - Tenacious D - Anvil

Sunday: Korn - MachineHead - Hollywood Undead - Gojira - Alestorm - In Flames - Soil - Evanescence