Download 2019

Steve1000

some

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Why do people not hold down on the image and hit 'save image' rather than screenshotting? It's legit easier cos you don't accidentally mistime it.

it was sent to me like this. I don't understand it either...

13 hours ago, jamieaslee said:

What's the nightlife like at Download?

Theres the pub that plays more classic rock/metal stuff, the doghouse that tries to play more contemporary stuff with themed club nights and then silent disco. All go on until 3.

Recommendations for bands to watch this weekend please.

i buy my ticket every year, regardless of the line up, but there is less this year that directly appeals. 

Tents or stages, I don’t care. Let’s have some options.

5 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Weather isn't looking great, swear it rains every year

Not really rained for the last 2. Tho, it did rain for about 5 straight years before that.

However, i might leave the sun cream at home this year.

37 minutes ago, Moey said:

i buy my ticket every year, regardless of the line up, but there is less this year that directly appeals. 

Green is where I'm likely to go, pink is where I might if I change my mind.

https://clashfinder.com/s/dl2019/?hl1=lastin,sumocy,kveler,delain,clutch,opeth,slashm,robzom1,atgate,slipkn,antwoo1,skindr,threed,alienw,elvana,badwol,behemo,tool,smashi,lambof,amonam,godsma,dinosa,thosed1(1),halest&hl3=reelbi,mefirs,jinjer,interr,hu1,lovebi,likeas1,starse,blackp,enters,fever3,palaye&

12 hours ago, Moey said:

I'd recommend catching Zebrahead's set. Great guys who always put on a fun show and try and get newcomers involved with drink segments and crowd participation.

21 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Elvana and Power Trip is a cruel crossover. First time at the fest so unsure what the distance between the main stages is like – a 5m sprint or more like a half hour?

Depends how close you want to get to the stage(s).

You can walk from Zippo to Main in like 5 - minutes. But you'll be on the periphery.

Battling to the front will take a lot longer.

Avalanche to Fourth is the longest hike, and involves the hill which won't be much fun when sodden.

23 hours ago, devilman said:

Thanks Paul. You gonna be working/attending?

No mate, am at an equally as wet LTA Tennis event in Nottingham all week, 3 days with no outdoor play play so far this week

• Like 1