Download 2019

Steve1000

15 minutes ago, strangerkings said:

If you want to risk it

It’s not much of a risk when you’re walking in a crowd of thousands. I’ve never had my wristband checked going back into the campsite. If you get turned away, what’s the worse case scenario, you sleep in your car? They will be fine going into the campsite, I’m sure :) 

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

You’ll be able to get into the campsite and stay over night no problem if that’s what you’re wanting to do. 

I would do that most likely, but I meant if I turned up at say midday could i go into the campsite to chill with my mates then come out to see acts etc?

On 5/17/2019 at 10:37 PM, jamieaslee said:

I would do that most likely, but I meant if I turned up at say midday could i go into the campsite to chill with my mates then come out to see acts etc?

You might get away with sneaking in once in a big crowd at the end, there's no way you'll manage a few times and during the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone share some experience with queues getting into the festival?

I arrive at Derby at 11:40 on Friday morning so with the shuttle bus, expect to be on site for about 12:30. How long can I expect to queue before getting through the gates?

I really want to see Tesla at 13:50. Is it possible?

59 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Can anyone share some experience with queues getting into the festival?

I arrive at Derby at 11:40 on Friday morning so with the shuttle bus, expect to be on site for about 12:30. How long can I expect to queue before getting through the gates?

I really want to see Tesla at 13:50. Is it possible?

it depends of the security check dude but  usually they dont take that much time to let u pass. try not to bring many unneseccary things so you can finish the check earlier! but i think you will have time to see them!

• Upvote 1