Download 2019

Steve1000

1 minute ago, Reece1617 said:

That's right weird that Slayer is not subbing Slipknot, would have made LOADS more sense, surely. 

I suppose the band might have wanted to headline a stage? 

For me I’ve got

Friday: The Interrupters

Saturday: Behemoth, Die Antwoord, Slipknot 

Sunday: Black Peaks, LoG, Fever 333, Slayer, Smashing Pumpkins, Tool

I think once you get over the Sunday top 2, overall this is one of the worst lineups they’ve had in a while. 

I think it's a sign of my age, but not a fan of the older bands on there and haven't heard of the newer ones, so left with a handful in the middle....typically spread over the weekend.  Not worth it for me - struggling to find 10 bands I'd want to see and have seen at least half of those before.  Bit of a let down really.

1 hour ago, Reece1617 said:

That's right weird that Slayer is not subbing Slipknot, would have made LOADS more sense, surely. 

They have done it so push the need for people to buy more than one day ticket and potentially a weekend one.

I won't be attending Saturday which I might have had it have improved but I've got two bands and one I saw last year. 

43 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

Sunday is a glorious day but the clashes are savage. Don’t wanna miss my last opportunity to see slayer or miss TSP.

overall looks like a massive improvement on last year. And I fucking love that die antwoord will be there...

Personally there is more last year than this year for me.