Download 2019

Steve1000

Just now, Gucci Piggy said:

Nah I haven't, I'll check them out. I've never been into Dillinger tbh but the last time I gave them a try I was less into stuff like that.

Ahh I don’t think it’ll be up your street then. I’m not really much of a Dillinger fan at all but I quite like Frontierer (in small doses, otherwise I feel like I need a lie down). 

I would absolutely recommend Slow Crush - Aurora to you, which I think you might like. They’re very 90s alt/shoegazey. Really atmospheric, beautiful vocals too. 

14 hours ago, Andre91 said:

That Daughters album sounds like the end of humanity. 

It's AOTY for sure

13 hours ago, Andre91 said:

It’s mental, isn’t it :lol: have you listened to Frontierer? It’s similarly apocalyptic just heavier. For fans of Dillinger. 

Frontierer is Dillinger on crack. I love Orange Mathematics. Check out Sectioned as well, most of their members are in Frontierer and it's even more insane. I thought the album they put out this year was better than Frontierer's.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

It's AOTY for sure

Frontierer is Dillinger on crack. I love Orange Mathematics. Check out Sectioned as well, most of their members are in Frontierer and it's even more insane. I thought the album they put out this year was better than Frontierer's.

Orange Mathematics is a stunner. I much prefer it to the latest one (which I also like but it is so intense). 

My AOTY is definitely Rolo Tomassi. It floors me every time I listen to it. 

We should start a Top 20 Albums of the Year thread but where would be the best place to put it?

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Orange Mathematics is a stunner. I much prefer it to the latest one (which I also like but it is so intense). 

My AOTY is definitely Rolo Tomassi. It floors me every time I listen to it. 

We should start a Top 20 Albums of the Year thread but where would be the best place to put it?

Get in ‘ere

Unfortunately, i can no longer attend Download 2019 so i am selling my 3 night quiet camping tickets for the early bird price i paid for them @ £175 per ticket so if someone wants to go and save themself a few quid.....

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264063692238

Not an auction i don't want to make money off them just buy it now format.

??

• Like 1