Download 2019

Steve1000

Friday: Rammstein, Judas Priest, Ghost, Gojira, Bury Tomorrow, Monster Truck, Royal Republic, Pop Evil

Zippo: Alice Cooper

Saturday: Iron Maiden, FFDP, Lamb Of God, Billy Idol, Butcher Babies, All That Remains, The Raven Age, Rival State, 36 Crazyfists

Zippo: Korn

Sunday: KISS, Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Killswitch Engage, Skindred, The Black Dahlia Murder, Fozzy, Cancer Bats, UFO

Zippo: Slayer

13 minutes ago, strangerkings said:

Friday: Rammstein, Judas Priest, Ghost, Gojira, Bury Tomorrow, Monster Truck, Royal Republic, Pop Evil

Saturday: Iron Maiden, FFDP, Lamb Of God, Billy Idol, Butcher Babies, All That Remains, The Raven Age, Rival State, 36 Crazyfists

Sunday: KISS, Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Killswitch Engage, Skindred, The Black Dahlia Murder, Fozzy, Cancer Bats, UFO

If Slayer play I can definitely see them getting a main stage sub slot rather than a Zippo headliner.

Also think KoRn are currently too big for that slot and would probably sub too if they played.

26 minutes ago, strangerkings said:

literally no sense here 

35 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Nope, just going to get you to stop this shit. :)

Last warning. 

Rather fair one at that, best me be making accusations that are just and dignified rather than actually pestering and trolling eh?

Big Box of Crapios on every breakfast counter for smash-mouth  dwindles like the mirror i'm messaging. Wonder which pelvis would be prudent under your pillows?

Seal and Deliver my patrimonies predestine pissant.   

1 hour ago, BlackCrow said:

Rather fair one at that, best me be making accusations that are just and dignified rather than actually pestering and trolling eh?

Big Box of Crapios on every breakfast counter for smash-mouth  dwindles like the mirror i'm messaging. Wonder which pelvis would be prudent under your pillows?

Seal and Deliver my patrimonies predestine pissant.   

:rolleyes:

Enjoy the silence for a while folks. :)

2 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

Which ones? I reckon they're all fine apart from Saturday bottom half where I know barely anything about the bands so can't really comment.

Rob Zombie being bigger than Slayer, UFO and Pop Evil opening main, and FFDP playing behind Maiden most clearly.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, seant007 said:

Rob Zombie being bigger than Slayer, UFO and Pop Evil opening main, and FFDP playing behind Maiden most clearly.

Those 2 bands opened main last time they played so it's probably fine and why couldn't FFDP play before Maiden?

Don't know why I'm going so hard to defend this guys prediction but there you go :lol:

1 hour ago, Steve1000 said:

Those 2 bands opened main last time they played so it's probably fine and why couldn't FFDP play before Maiden?

Don't know why I'm going so hard to defend this guys prediction but there you go :lol:

I just see FFDP fitting more with Slipknot or Rammstein, with Iron Maiden's LOTB tour it seems that they would depend on a less mainstream and more rustic band like Trivium or Disturbed for that matter (think 2016) 

Love FFDP as a sub though, just think maiden wouldn't be a perfect couple.

17 hours ago, seant007 said:

Who is black crow anyway? Why would some one troll a forum like that?

Well the original Black Crow was a Sonisphere fanboy who thought he had inside knowledge on Soni and Download bookings. He was annoying but occasionally entertaining when called out.

This one is completely different and possibly insane or a bot. Will probably block although I'm looking forward to the reaction to a ban if he gets back on. :) 

Why? There's nowt as queer as folk.

• Upvote 1