Download 2019

Steve1000

43 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Architects - The Prodigy or Rammstein 

Slayer - Slipknot 

Slash - Def Leppard or KISS

It can't be denied either how weak that looks. Not being funny and it's not down to dislike but Architects and Slash 3rd down looks way stronger, I just don't see Slash subbing, if it's to KISS it's crazy as was it not him 3rd under them last time and Slash and band haven't really got any bigger since then. I also don't think Slayer should but I get the reasons why.

1 hour ago, battleborn said:

It'd be nice if people explained why they were disagreeing with this line up rather than just clicking the red arrow.... 

I didn't downvote it - just ignored it instead - but you have to realise that it's wildly unrealistic and less a prediction than an exercise of sorting bands into loose categories for no apparent reason.

Main Stage

Friday                                                          Saturday                                        Sunday

Tool                                                              Rammstein                                              AC/DC

NIghtwish                                                   Five finger death punch                 Judas priest

Limp bizkit                                                    Disturbed                                  Slash feat Myles Kennedy

Halestorm                                                  Papa roach                                   Killswitch engage

Godsmack                                               Eluveitie                                       Seether

Code Orange                                             As lions                                         Amon amarth               

Second Stage

Architects                                  Manowar                                        Tenacious    D                                                 

Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes             Lamb of God                                 Breaking benjamin

three days grace                                            Anthrax                                     Skillet

RESURRECTION FEST ESTRELLA GALICIA 2019: 3-6 JULY

FIRST BANDS:
Parkway Drive (Only Show in Spain & Portugal in 2019 & 2020, 1st Full Production Show)
Trivium (Only Show in Spain in 2019)
Testament
Kvelertak (Only Festival in Spain in 2019)
While She Sleeps (Only Show in Spain in 2019)

8 hours ago, battleborn said:

@Andre91 that better?

Main Stage

Friday The Prodigy, Pendulum, Chemical Brothers, Enter Shikari, Comeback Kid, Code Orange

Saturday Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Royal Blood Jack White, Train, The Darkness

Sunday AC/DC, Slipknot, Disturbed, Architects, Alestorm, Gojira

Second Stage

Friday The Offspring, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, New Found Glory

Saturday Slayer, Lamb of God, Anthrax, Alien Weaponry, Carcass

Sunday A Day to Remember, Sleeping with Sirens, Of Mice and Men, As I Lay Dying, Cancer Bats

Third Stage

Friday Reel Big Fish, Streetlight Manifesto

Saturday Dead Kennedy's, Dropkick Murphy's

Sunday Suicidal Tendencies, Knuckledust                       

Unless this is a wishlist/fantasy booking then it is way off. 

Chemical Brothers wouldn't play full stop. That issue aside, they also wouldn't play any festival in the middle of the day on the main stage. 

Shikari, Royal Blood, Jack White & Architects are all at least one or two slots below where they would realistically play.

Queens of the Stone Age & Slipknot would be headliners - Having those two subbing but The Prodigy headlining, really? 

I'll leave it at that for now. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:32 AM, Jericode said:

According to a Romanian promoter, Bon Jovi are hitting up Europe next summer. Outside chance or would they do stadiums? Pretty sure Copping has put their name in headliner discussion before.

No.

Bon Jovi are indeed legends, but they need stimulants to preform now, ever since they went country, they've degraded heavily as far as musicianship and power. Think the same could be said for Leppard, but Hysteria in full is balancing that scale IMO.

Bon Jovi will play stadiums and either KISS, Iron Maiden, AC/DC or Leppard will be Sunday. 

3 hours ago, dannymichaels said:

Within Temptation are releasing a new album this December. Possible sub/third or Zippo headliner?

Yeah, I think they’ll be one of the Zippo headliners, probably opposite Slipknot if they play. 

Matt Heafy tweeted a picture about rehearsing the set for their next run and it was the band stood in front of a massive Ascendancy backdrop so I’m fantasising about that being a reality at Download, hopefully. 

• Downvote 1

On 9/12/2018 at 1:23 PM, Andre91 said:

ADTR will headline next time they play. 

Jesus Christ Allen Your taking a flintlock to the hat's pimple porterhouse with that booking.

ADTR akin to Oli Slut's band are emo to the 3333333th degree and will NEVER HEADLINE A FESTIVAL THAT HAS HEADLINED AC/DC, GNR, DEF LEPPARD, SABBATH, AND HAILING FROM BEANTOWN BOMBSHELLS AEROSHIT. so in other words leave your pestering trap closed in this forum, your an abomination to the very fundamental festival formula kiddo.   

• Downvote 2

And what the fucking hell is this c**t worshiping Marcella of Architects becoming even remotely of a 2nd act? I haven't even heard any of the tribe's scrotum statues and you pullocks  are one throating every side boob you see from the chinks.

This is supposed to be a download chat forum, NOT a Anemia Lecture. 

Edited by BlackCrow
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, BlackCrow said:

And what the fucking hell is this c**t worshiping Marcella of Architects becoming even remotely of a 2nd act? I haven't even heard any of the tribe's scrotum statues and you pullocks  are one throating every side boob you see from the chinks.

This is supposed to be a download chat forum, NOT a Anemia Lecture. 

pull yer neck in, eh?