Radio X

bottonrob

9 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Paul Weller .................. mmmmmmmm not really what the vast majority of the fans will be expecting !

Breaks my heart that victorious have the prodigy on an exclusive the deer park has been crying out for such a show to take the festival to another level as far as stage production and putting on a show !

So yesterdays leak wasnt a leak it was fake so im hearing which is a bummer as well !

Think this could well be a pretty disappointing announcement !  

Victorious is twice the size of KC, tho. It's bigger than Scotland's biggest fest!

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

he can pull off a great headline set if he's in the mood.

Fair enough, as I said he has the tunes but if he’s not in the mood ?

Ive seen him and wouldn’t bother again. His slot at T was around 5 years ago and he was about 5pm. Probably about right back then so surprised if he’s now a KC headliner. Maybe Thursday?

7 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

and the tickets are half the price ! i could counter that all day !!!

it's no camping, so that accounts for a big chunk of the different ticket price. It's also on public land, so I suspect the site fee might be significantly lesser, too.

But I'd say the ticket price is fairly irrelevant here, anyway. For a band like Prodigy i reckon the size of the festival would be a significant factor in their acceptance, or not.

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

it's no camping, so that accounts for a big chunk of the different ticket price. It's also on public land, so I suspect the site fee might be significantly lesser, too.

But I'd say the ticket price is fairly irrelevant here, anyway. For a band like Prodigy i reckon the size of the festival would be a significant factor in their acceptance, or not.

dont make excuses for them ....,............... This global deal they signed up for was supposed to give me some decent bands and by the looks all im getting is some dreary arsed Mod !!!!! If i remember rightly they booked him for there early joddrel shows about 6 years ago and it got canceled due to bad weather ! well if the mod is playing i hope it rains !!!!!!!!! BAD !!!!! HOW THE FECK DO YOU EXPLAIN PAUL WELLER TO 2 TEENAGE KIDS ? FML!  

18 minutes ago, jamj said:

My Mr has said exactly the same......I'm trying to dampen my excitement down to allow for it

I peaked yesterday afternoon and have slowly been coming round to this could be pretty flat since the Y not announced last night then waking up to the victorious 1,  I can honestly say I feel like the festival goods have been giving me a golden shower all morning! 

35 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

I peaked yesterday afternoon and have slowly been coming round to this could be pretty flat since the Y not announced last night then waking up to the victorious 1,  I can honestly say I feel like the festival goods have been giving me a golden shower all morning! 

I'm staying TRUE to my favourite little festival and have FAITH that could be special;)