• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Electric Fields, Scotland's best small festival, are delighted to announce that Public Service Broadcasting, RIDE, The Horrors, Hollie Cook, Dream Wife, The Orielles, Halo Maud, Feet, Makeness, WomenSaid and Scope will be joining them at this year’s festival.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/31/2018 at 2:26 PM, 99mrbenns said:

I have 2 adult and 2 child (6-12 years) tickets for sale for Electric Fields.  These are early release tickets so below current face value and I'll waive the booking fee.

£260 for the lot if anybody is interested.  Tickets are in hand and ready to post.

Cheers.

I have tickets but a mate was interested. Would you consider splitting as he would only need the 2 adult tickets.

10 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

What price for the pair mate ?

It’s for two tickets, inc Thursday and car park. The lot cost us around £330 - can make us an offer if you like. PM if so.

I’m gonna put them on Twickets too.

Edit - also have 1 posh toilet ticket

Edited by arteet

They’re selling day tickets on itison for this. How much has the capacity increased? Seems weird that they’re struggling to sell tickets as it’s a decent enough lineup. I guess Noel is the big draw and anyone who really wants to see him has probably already done so on this tour.

4 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

They’re selling day tickets on itison for this. How much has the capacity increased? Seems weird that they’re struggling to sell tickets as it’s a decent enough lineup. I guess Noel is the big draw and anyone who really wants to see him has probably already done so on this tour.

Odd that they're doing this as they've been pushing the 'final release' tickets that have go on sake on their social media so much.  

I love the line up. Wished they'd have done a Thursday/Friday ticket that included camping as that would have done us. The Friday is amazing.

4 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Odd that they're doing this as they've been pushing the 'final release' tickets that have go on sake on their social media so much.  

I love the line up. Wished they'd have done a Thursday/Friday ticket that included camping as that would have done us. The Friday is amazing.

Don’t think the itison deal lasted long. Still amazed this didn’t sell out a while back.

Schools back, holidays over etc ?

16 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Don’t think the itison deal lasted long. Still amazed this didn’t sell out a while back.

Schools back, holidays over etc ?

location as well must play a part.

Itson deal is still available

3 for 2 tickets on Ticket Arena as well

https://checkout.ticketarena.co.uk/events/Electric-Fields-Festival-2018?_ga=2.267480910.1385209985.1533903156-382814138.1533903156&

Edited by DiscothequeDave

10 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

location as well must play a part.

Itson deal is still available

3 for 2 tickets on Ticket Arena as well

https://checkout.ticketarena.co.uk/events/Electric-Fields-Festival-2018?_ga=2.267480910.1385209985.1533903156-382814138.1533903156&

Cheers :-) Link passed on.

I’ve got early birds but my mate thought itison deal was sold out at 11am this morning. 

Edited by Comfy Bean

1 minute ago, Comfy Bean said:

Looking at the day splits, they must have a later licence than last year. Probably my only criticism last year was how early everything shut down.

Hopefully....the tent is bigger than last years with Young Fathers not being on the main stage. 

What time did stuff go on till last year?

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:36 AM, Comfy Bean said:

I have tickets but a mate was interested. Would you consider splitting as he would only need the 2 adult tickets.

Hey CB, sorry for the delay replying - is your mate still after tickets?  If so I could look to split these and just sell the 2 adult ones. 

1 minute ago, 99mrbenns said:

Hey CB, sorry for the delay replying - is your mate still after tickets?  If so I could look to split these and just sell the 2 adult ones. 

Sorry Mr B, he got sorted in the itison thing. If I hear of anyone else  though I’ll let you know. Hope you get rid of them.

• 2 weeks later...