Paredes De Coura Portugal 2018

Thefishpants

Just booked a ticket to this festival in Northern Portugal

Paredes De coura

It's only 88 euros at the moment for 4 days

So far they have Bjork and Skepta Curtis Harding And You Will Know Us By The Trail of The Dead

But last year's line up looked ace

Its in a small village with a wild stream running through the festival, so lots of Sun, Swimming, Music!!

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bananaa52 said:

this and Primavera Porto are the only festivals in portugal that i always want to go.

any ideas what we can get this year?

I am almost sure Paredes de Coura will get more names from this one -Probably some that are on Barcelona and won´t go to NPS.

In others festivals nearby, i believe they might try at least Brockhampton and Patti Smith.

Foto de Green Man Festival.

• Like 1

Oh, and i know Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, won´t come, because they aren´t coming to Europe in August

edit: or at least , last week they weren´t thinking that way (I say this, because two years ago, Portugal the Man were a No for the festival, and the directors managed to convince them to make the only european appearence in Paredes de Coura)

Edited by Tigane

19 minutes ago, Tigane said:

I am almost sure Paredes de Coura will get more names from this one -Probably some that are on Barcelona and won´t go to NPS.

In others festivals nearby, i believe they might try at least Brockhampton and Patti Smith.

i'd love to see that.

Anderson Paak would be amazing here

14 minutes ago, bananaa52 said:

i'd love to see that.

Anderson Paak would be amazing here

Would love to see Anderson Paak too, and Moses Sumney 

I believe they will try Diiv (because it is public, that they were confirmed for the festival in the last two years, but had to cancel, before the media confirmation,  due to the drug problems from their singer

6 minutes ago, Tigane said:

Would love to see Anderson Paak too, and Moses Sumney 

I believe they will try Diiv (because it is public, that they were confirmed for the festival in the last two years, but had to cancel, before the media confirmation,  due to the drug problems from their singer

really? never heard that story about Diiv before

2 minutes ago, Tigane said:

I know because i came to this event last year https://www.facebook.com/events/1001438669992501/

Since he told that stuff in there, i assume it is public

cool!

i'm really curious about more names to PdC. since bjork (i really thought she would go to primavera) and big thief were confirmed i'm really interested to go back there.

not any news for some time, but maybe these days they are working more with the announcement of NPS line up

9 minutes ago, bananaa52 said:

cool!

i'm really curious about more names to PdC. since bjork (i really thought she would go to primavera) and big thief were confirmed i'm really interested to go back there.

not any news for some time, but maybe these days they are working more with the announcement of NPS line up

I think that too.  I expect more names at the end of February or after

5 minutes ago, Tigane said:

With these names in Lowlands,  Gorillaz becomes eligible to go to Paredes de Coura instead of NPS

I would be kinda shocked if Brockhamtpon don´t go to Paredes de Coura . War on Drugs and Grizlly Bear, i still expect in NPS

27583909_1812354138789522_1637212389_n.png?oh=5e7241671c6a124e7f5d7b461d381682&oe=5A743E22

with bjork on the line up, i wouldn't think in such another big name like gorillaz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bananaa52 said:

oh come on... bjork cancelled her concert

That is what it happens, when you decide to «detour» her from her european tour, to make her go to your other festival.  She should had been in Nos Primavera Sound instead :(  I will be very surprised if she won´t be announced in the japanese festivals

Now i am curious what they will do in Coura

10 minutes ago, Tigane said:

That is what it happens, when you decide to «detour» her from her european tour, to make her go to your other festival.  She should had been in Nos Primavera Sound instead :(  I will be very surprised if she won´t be announced in the japanese festivals

Now i am curious what they will do in Coura

yap, i found it odd for her to come to portugal in august instead of may/june, when she is in spain.. oh well

let's wait and see

i noticed now that primavera tickets will go up to 145€ (!!), the first thing i thought was that they should put bjork in the line up in order to justify that price :D:D

Edited by bananaa52