Entrance

image.thumb.png.5aa920ae72eba080c28710ee3831ec44.png

22 hours ago, Joe Waterhouse said:

I’m 15 and I wanna go with my mates , do you get id’d on the entrance 

Festival Republic's official stance on this is anyone 15 and under must be with someone over 18. However, I look really young and in the 7 years I've been going I've never been ID'd when walking in and out of the festival unless I've had alcohol with me.

On 04/01/2018 at 5:22 PM, AndrewSmith said:

image.thumb.png.5aa920ae72eba080c28710ee3831ec44.png

Festival Republic's official stance on this is anyone 15 and under must be with someone over 18. However, I look really young and in the 7 years I've been going I've never been ID'd when walking in and out of the festival unless I've had alcohol with me.

but if you look under terms and conditions this is what it says

https://reading-festival.frontgatetickets.com/event/vc3g4tc04l0o9jde

AGE POLICY
a) No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
B) Under 16’s must be accompanied by a ticket holder over 18.
c) Under 13’s (12 yrs and under) are admitted free, but must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over 18 at all times. Wristbands, to write a mobile number on for children 12 and under in case they get lost or separated from their guardian, will be available from the wristband exchanges, arena entrances & welfare points.

------------

its just your luck but if it does happen ' things can get very complicated '

One of my Team had her 15 year old daughter with her but on one day she had to work
but arranged for some Adults to look after her.

Now we don't know what happened because we we working in the Crew Camp but somehow
her daughter got separated so she tried to walk in to the arena on her own and was pulled up.

Not only was she not allowed in # they would not let her go #

her Mother was called up and was told ' she had to get down to a certain office to pick up her daughter '

its unclear if that is standard policy or its because her Mother was working there.

Image1.thumb.jpg.00a8df56f4cc25ae6cfbf2eba452cd91.jpg