kalifire

Happy Christmas, Glasto Fam

I've shamefully not been on here much following this year's Glasto, mainly due to work going a bit crazy, but I wanted to wish you all a great Christmas, whatever you're doing.

Hope you have a lovely time, and looking forward to the slow and steady build up of hype 2018 will bring!

Happy Christmas to all, and to those who don't celebrate it have a fantastic Monday. 

This site has been a massive help for me over the last ten months. Long may it continue and hopefully this time next year I'll have tickets and be relishing the build up!

Happy holidays pop pickers! Dog walk beckons before the shenanigans starts :)

IMG-20170710-WA0000.thumb.jpg.6be81a8718e3d9592d56147a2c23bd06.jpg

52 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Happy Christmas crazyfool1. Just wondering - is there a day in the year when you don't wear fancy dress? :)

well ... its a struggle to think .... unfortunately wardrobe not big enough .... it does have the desired effect though making people / customers smile and then be nice... its a struggle in retail this time of year and im not one for worrying about my appearance as you may have realised by now .... happy Christmas to everyone on here ... heres hoping it gets a bit busier again 

IMG-20171225-WA0000.thumb.jpg.cd09711f7e769b9ec99e022373d8e8ec.jpg

Dog walked, bbq prep,  ice and a slice time I reckon. Raising a glass to all efestivallers and to Neil and his team for keeping us all sane over the years; cheers everyone!

• Like 1

Happy holidays and best wishes all! 25% of the way from the previous Glastonbury to the next. 

1 hour ago, ian the worm said:

Anyone else get flashing beard lLEDs?

F1607945-36AD-4C2F-ACD0-EE7061CA85A8.thumb.jpeg.b2e6cc81c61342b4395c6853fee9c1a1.jpeg

I fear you've been undersold. Clearly, whilst magnificent, the picture on the box has significantly more coverage (in LEDs not hair!). :D 

1 hour ago, ian the worm said:

Anyone else get flashing beard lLEDs?

F1607945-36AD-4C2F-ACD0-EE7061CA85A8.thumb.jpeg.b2e6cc81c61342b4395c6853fee9c1a1.jpeg

That is top Pimp your Beard action Ian. Do you know what I'm thinking? No? Well let me tell you - I'm thinking they could be bought and then re-packaged for the merkin market. The only thing is I just don't know how big the merkin market is. I just can't find any statistical data on the subject. I guess it'll be just a suck it and see job. Oh perlease!

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That is top Pimp your Beard action Ian. Do you know what I'm thinking? No? Well let me tell you - I'm thinking they could be bought and then re-packaged for the merkin market. The only thing is I just don't know how big the merkin market is. I just can't find any statistical data on the subject. I guess it'll be just a suck it and see job. Oh perlease!

Make sure it's battery free first. :P

Although a quick Google suggests the market has been covered (see what I did there... subtle). 

16 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Make sure it's battery free first. :P

Although a quick Google suggests the market has been covered (see what I did there... subtle). 

I do actually recall putting my tongue on both terminals of a battery before. I continued to do so until I was informed, by no less than the Regional Manager of Sainsbury's, that auto fetishism wasn't allowed at the self service (fnaaar!) area of the check out tills. I do not know what their policy is at the cigarette counter. This needs to be established. 

• Upvote 1

I have never knowingly put LEDs in by beard or on any other part of my face. LEDs have many fruitful uses, adoring beards is not one