18 hours ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

heya!

love the campaign - huge supporter of better aural health. i've tweeted support and i'll make sure to give u a shoutout from the stage :)

Hey @Yellow_Fellow, great to hear you are a supporter of hearing health, thank you so much for the tweet! 

Shout out from the stage?! Are you playing at Truck? If so, which stage? We'll definitely come and check you out.

6 hours ago, allearscampaign said:

Hey @Yellow_Fellow, great to hear you are a supporter of hearing health, thank you so much for the tweet! 

Shout out from the stage?! Are you playing at Truck? If so, which stage? We'll definitely come and check you out.

Main Stage, 2PM, Saturday. Sort me out a shirt or something and I'll wear it up there 💖

• Like 1

Hi guys. I'm selling my weekend camping ticket for £80 or nearest offer.

I was supposed to go to Truck Festival this year but was injured in a cycling accident a couple of weeks ago and can't make it.

If anyone wants it, please get in touch. Or if anyone knows someone who's looking for a ticket, please send them my way as I'm desperate to offload it so I can get some of my money back.

If only I'd spent the fiver on ticket protection, eh!

2 hours ago, Angusjdwood said:

Hi guys. I'm selling my weekend camping ticket for £80 or nearest offer.

I was supposed to go to Truck Festival this year but was injured in a cycling accident a couple of weeks ago and can't make it.

If anyone wants it, please get in touch. Or if anyone knows someone who's looking for a ticket, please send them my way as I'm desperate to offload it so I can get some of my money back.

If only I'd spent the fiver on ticket protection, eh!

I'd suggest sticking it on Twickets as you may have some luck, cheapest on there at the moment is £85 so you would probably get someone to buy at £80

So tired, soul searching, I followed the sounds to Truck Festival main stage.
Imagine my surprise to find that they were produced by Brian Eno.

Got absolutely leathered by the rain at De La Soul last night which was a shame because I was really looking forward to it.

Goat Girl were good.

Shy FX was absolutely rammed

On 7/20/2018 at 6:48 PM, Odessa said:

So tired, soul searching, I followed the sounds to Truck Festival main stage.
Imagine my surprise to find that they were produced by Brian Eno.

pfft, I wish

Hope anyone that came to see us enjoyed us!

Massive 'vibe' change with OTT security and sniffer dogs (lots of people thrown out inc one of my mates 30 seconds after getting in)

Seems like its changed to a generic 'arena' style festival, although on a much smaller scale (attendance was around 13,000), first time ever you weren't allowed to bring your own alcohol to the stages and then they charged £4.50 a can! 

Still had a good time though, but my god was that heat a struggle on the Sunday with hardly any shade!