My money’s got to be on Noel, normally I’d say he was too big for Truck but considering he did Y Not a couple of years ago I’d say he still has a good relationship with the organisers, plus he’s just announced a date in Oxfordshire so maybe they’ve agreed to hold him back until that sells out 

1 hour ago, BeddingatReading said:

My money’s got to be on Noel, normally I’d say he was too big for Truck but considering he did Y Not a couple of years ago I’d say he still has a good relationship with the organisers, plus he’s just announced a date in Oxfordshire so maybe they’ve agreed to hold him back until that sells out 

I’ll be surprised, he’s headlining in Sheffield on the Saturday and booked to perform in Paris on either Saturday or Sunday at Lollapalooza...

20 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Courteeners would be my guess

You would hope that one day bookers will realise no one south of Birmingham cares about the courteeners 

5 minutes ago, DR OK said:

You would hope that one day bookers will realise no one south of Birmingham cares about the courteeners 

I did notice that Truck's Twitter account liked the Courteeners yesterday. The little I've heard from them has been pretty uninspiring and they certainly wouldn't be headliner to really grab people's attention and sell more tickets.

2 hours ago, DR OK said:

Or north of Bradford

2 hours ago, Abingdon1 said:

I did notice that Truck's Twitter account liked the Courteeners yesterday. The little I've heard from them has been pretty uninspiring and they certainly wouldn't be headliner to really grab people's attention and sell more tickets.

truck are pretty active on twitter, wouldn't take much notice of what tweets they like etc.

11 hours ago, Charliefro said:

With CHVRCHES being added to Citadel what are the chances of them being the final Truck headliner? 

Initially I thought they were a strong contender, I know that they tried to get them in 2016.

not sure they a big enough to be described as  ‘one of our biggest headliners yet’  as Truck have mentioned on Twitter...

14 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

Does anyone know how long until the 2nd wave of acts?

truck tweeted someone saying it'll be in 2 weeks time.

On 02/03/2018 at 1:03 PM, RedBalloon said:

truck tweeted someone saying it'll be in 2 weeks time.

Yeah, it’s coming next week...

The current line up insanely poor. Praying for a 2nd announcement which actually makes this line up good, because otherwise I've wasted 120 quid.

Y not's line up is 1000x better than this so hope they can claw it back.

22 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

The current line up insanely poor. Praying for a 2nd announcement which actually makes this line up good, because otherwise I've wasted 120 quid.

Y not's line up is 1000x better than this so hope they can claw it back.

I’m sure it’ll improve, it’s always a fun weekend whatever

y-not was always going to be a BIG lineup this year, to make up for last years cancellations...

10 hours ago, Charliefro said:

Any predictions other than Noel as the final headliner? Screenshot_20180207-180234.thumb.png.6daa8c35adc64cfc9f1b2128b067af5d.png

If the final headliner is as big as they’re making them out to be I guess Stereophonics? 

52 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

If the final headliner is as big as they’re making them out to be I guess Stereophonics? 

I’m sticking with Stereophonics 

Sunday sub coming tomorrow too, and Saturday Market stage headliner. 

Pretty sure De La Soul are on before Friendly Fires, which puts Jake under George. 

Ratboy in the tent on Sunday 

If it is Stereophonics then I feel for Rize festival, both their headliners will be playing all over the place 

Any thoughts on who it might be if it isn't Stereophonics? I don't think it will be..

1 hour ago, RedBalloon said:

they have said the headliner is english which rules out stereophonics.

one of the most striking things I've learnt while being sat here for 20 years is....never trust a promoter for accuracy.

:P

3 hours ago, RedBalloon said:

they have said the headliner is english which rules out stereophonics.

*British

1 hour ago, JBarbour said:

*British

Someone probed further and they changed it to English. 

Hmmm not sure what to think now!

really hope it isn’t Courteeners