TRUCK 2018

UndergroundSound

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I'm selling my weekend camping ticket for £80 or nearest offer.

I was supposed to go to Truck Festival this year but was injured in a cycling accident a couple of weeks ago and can't make it.

If anyone wants it, please get in touch. Or if anyone knows someone who's looking for a ticket, please send them my way as I'm desperate to offload it so I can get some of my money back.

If only I'd spent the fiver on ticket protection, eh!

Massive 'vibe' change with OTT security and sniffer dogs (lots of people thrown out inc one of my mates 30 seconds after getting in)

Seems like its changed to a generic 'arena' style festival, although on a much smaller scale (attendance was around 13,000), first time ever you weren't allowed to bring your own alcohol to the stages and then they charged £4.50 a can! 

Still had a good time though, but my god was that heat a struggle on the Sunday with hardly any shade!