TRUCK 2018

UndergroundSound

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Debating going to Truck for the first time this year to try to fill a Glastonbury-sized hole in my summer... what is the vibe like? Would people recommend it? How does it compare to others you've been to? Any info appreciated!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 7:28 PM, dentalplan said:

Congrats. I did vote for you but so much cooler that you got picked by Marika bloody H.

edit: huh I'm drinking peppermint right now. How did you know?

Here's some goss - we actually got first picked by Truck Festival themselves, but then Marika emailed them to pick us too ?

Ta tho! 

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, Charliefro said:

Hey All, how far is the walk from the car park to the camp site? ive noticed you can only take in alcohol once so trying to work out how much i can carry at once 

If there wasn't a queue it would be about a 10 min walk with all your stuff, so not that far. Shame they aren't doing click & collect this year

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for people passionate about tinnitus prevention to volunteer with our team at Truck. We are a hearing protection campaign called All Ears, and you can check out our website here:
https://allearscampaign.com/

You'll have a couple of shifts over the weekend, but the rest of the time free to enjoy the festival! If you are interested, please email me at john@watchthehype.com and I'll provide you with more details.

Best,
John

• Like 1

3 hours ago, allearscampaign said:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for people passionate about tinnitus prevention to volunteer with our team at Truck. We are a hearing protection campaign called All Ears, and you can check out our website here:
https://allearscampaign.com/

You'll have a couple of shifts over the weekend, but the rest of the time free to enjoy the festival! If you are interested, please email me at john@watchthehype.com and I'll provide you with more details.

Best,
John

heya!

love the campaign - huge supporter of better aural health. i've tweeted support and i'll make sure to give u a shoutout from the stage :)

18 hours ago, Yellow_Fellow said:

heya!

love the campaign - huge supporter of better aural health. i've tweeted support and i'll make sure to give u a shoutout from the stage :)

Hey @Yellow_Fellow, great to hear you are a supporter of hearing health, thank you so much for the tweet! 

Shout out from the stage?! Are you playing at Truck? If so, which stage? We'll definitely come and check you out.

6 hours ago, allearscampaign said:

Hey @Yellow_Fellow, great to hear you are a supporter of hearing health, thank you so much for the tweet! 

Shout out from the stage?! Are you playing at Truck? If so, which stage? We'll definitely come and check you out.

Main Stage, 2PM, Saturday. Sort me out a shirt or something and I'll wear it up there ?

• Like 1