Christian_chambers

Late for first announcement

Would expected to have heard something about headliners by now, their missing out on Christmas gift market, which as a ticket for life worry’s me a little, anyone heard anything so we know if 2018 is 100% on ? 2017 did seem a little of a backward step, love Wychwood and just any to know it will be there next year 

I've not actually explicitly asked Graeme, but I've exchanged a few mails with him in the last few weeks and i'm sure he would have mentioned it if it wasn't happening.

I should have the goss on when to expect announcements within a week.

That's a relief as I'm a ticket for lifer too. It's a great season starter.  If you've got a caravan like me or a camper it's also worth thinking about booking the night before the fest at the Caravan Club site at Cheltenham Racecourse.  It gives you a chance to top up your leisure battery and water tanks so you are festival ready.

I can't tell you when an announcement might be because it's not been scheduled yet, but headliners are booked for Friday and Sunday, and while I can't blab who they are they're certainly not shabby even if they're not your own bag.

Another month nearly passed by, if they have two headliners confirmed I’m confused to why they are holding back people make choices on what festivals they are going too, and I can’t help feel Wychwood are missing out sales

Theres been almost no announcements for anything since Xmas, so no one has really got the jump on wychwood in the last few weeks.

As a general thing I'm expecting stuff to come thick and fast from next week, so maybe there'll be news from wychwood then.

first announcement will be on Monday.

I've not seen it, so can't say what you'll be getting.

6 hours ago, eFestivals said:

first announcement will be on Monday.

I've not seen it, so can't say what you'll be getting.

Isn’t yours the first announcement, thus making Mondays first announcement the second announcement?

10 hours ago, ian the worm said:

Isn’t yours the first announcement, thus making Mondays first announcement the second announcement?

the first Wychwood announcement made by me on Monday will be the first Wychwood announcement. :P

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

the first Wychwood announcement made by me on Monday will be the first Wychwood announcement. :P

You’re up to three already!!!